Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the bike a week and the first thing that had to go was the standard cans, it sounds like a speeded up sewing machine!

So I bought some high level road legal aluminium Marvings in the week and this is what my baby now looks like.

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Sorry, but if your exhaust cans are street legal, you won't be allowed to post here anymore.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
looks good, i like the color scheme. you must have really nice shoulders if you've left the stock mirrors on this long....

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have removable baffles which I haven't taken out yet but that's just A case of tapping out a weld spot and undoing a small retainer bolt. The baffles fit neatly under the seat too so if I get pulled by the police I can put them back in there and then!

I'm doing at trackday at Cadwell next Friday with the Ducati Sporting Club UK, 120 Dukes, no noise restrictions so they're definitely coming out for that! ;D

Magnus - glad you like the colour scheme, its nice to have a Duke that isn't red! lol
I don't have a problem with the standard mirrors, mind you I'm only 5'2" so my elbows don't get in the way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts