Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found Todd had posted this on scs
__________________________________________________ ___________

TrackXperience is ready to once again provide riders with one of the most enjoyable track experiences available for the 2007 season.

Events will continue to feature the Level 1 riding school at no additional charge to riders, personal coaching for experienced track riders, optional full catering, outstanding trackside services, and our same focus on a professional and low-key approach to a day at the track. We will also again provide our proprietary Tracstar? Challenge skills certification and awards program.

I'm sure you notice there are fewer dates offered for the 2007 season than last season. This year I am spearheading a major expansion to Cal-Sportbike's retail and distribution operations, with a move to a new larger warehouse and more robust shipping facility in Sandpoint, Idaho and flying into SoCal to manage our events. (This also means no more sales tax for CA residents at our shop once we move!) While this is a huge step forward in our business and a great move at this time for our family as well, I felt it was important to strike a careful balance this season between running several successful track events with our shop's expansion needs.

Dates for 2007 are all Mondays on the Willow Springs 2.5mi Road Course. Willow Springs and the Huth family have always been an outstanding venue partner for our events, and this will be our 7th season holding events at Willow Springs.

2007 Schedule

March 12 (Mon bef. WSMC)
April 2 - SOLD OUT
May 7 - SOLD OUT
July 2 (Mon bef. July 4th holiday)
September 3 (Labor Day)
October 15 (Mon bef. WSMC)
October 29 - SOLD OUT

Online registration and multi-pass event tickets will go on sale January 10, 2007. Some events (noted above) are pre sold out for private events, however should additional space for the public become available at those events, we will notify our riders of the opportunity.

JOIN US AT THE TRACK! >>> Cal-Sportbike TrackXperience
(800)930-8520

1 - 1 of 1 Posts