Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who rides northwest track days? where? portland, seattle, spocompton? are there any more scheduled for this season?
cheers,
Brian

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Brian, I think there are a couple of track days at PIR. You can go on their website I think it is Portlandinternationalraceway, if not google it. I know that in Sept. there is race school which is basically a track day with the rules and regulations for the race season, it will allow you to race next season. I have a few friend who did it at the beginning of the season and haven't raced so basically it was a track day for them. Good luck
PS where are you located?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Seattle (Queen Anne-ish)... I saw the school on the 3rd but have to work that day, dang!
cheers

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Hey, Splinter, where are you located? I'm in Vancouver, Washington - sounded like you are somewhere in the Portland area?

Who else is Portland area?

Scooby ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Brian,

I'm also on QA (6th Ave W). What do you ride? I've seen a few Monsters around the Queen Anne area (S4, a couple of darks, etc.). Do you do any group rides or anything?

Bryan

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bryan~
i ride a '97 m900, it's charcoal with the usual mods (clip ons, slip ons etc) and live just down on 10th. i'm always up for rides but don't know many people with similar bikes. let me know if you ever want to grab a pint or go for a ride.
cheers,
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts