Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
sikducgrl said:
Painter, do I know you?
No, I'm not old, but with as much as I do, sometimes I feel it.
Hey, I don't care, I want to hone some skills, and I have met some of the people that are going to be there already, and I tell ya, downright nice!
What else would be expected though?
I'm looking forward to 4 great days this summer!
Hope to see you all there as well!
As for the potluck after the July dates, is anyone else planning on staying on the track for that night if you are signed up already?
I MGHT have room for one more bike on my trailer.......
You may or may not remember a ride last fall that included Hurricane Mt Road.

I was the fool leading it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the fool??? Nate????
OK, yeeeaaah, not one of my brightest moments, but I certainly enjoyed that ride more than most would have thought considering my abilities and how underdressed I was.
I had a BLAST!!!!!! Loved those roads!!!! More???????????????? [thumbsup]

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
sikducgrl said:
the fool??? Nate????
OK, yeeeaaah, not one of my brightest moments, but I certainly enjoyed that ride more than most would have thought considering my abilities and how underdressed I was.
I had a BLAST!!!!!! Loved those roads!!!! More???????????????? [thumbsup]
That's me.... ;D

I wish I had known you were a relatively new rider.

We could have backed it off 5-10 mph and it would have been even more fun for you.

Shame on you for being underdressed in October. [laugh]

we'll do something again this fall.

I also posted a ride in May on the MountainDog list.

It will be fun...and a lot warmer.

Hope to see you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah, I know, shame on me all the way around, but you know, I got what I deserved, right?
I'm on it this year though.
I saw on DOG that you had a ride planned, and I don't know if I am going to be able to make it or not, but it would be great if I could.
I have been trying to get so many other things together and ready for summer, between working, getting ready for track days (I'm just a waitress, and have done everything THIS since December, so I think I'm doing alright)getting my farm ready, etc.
the 113 ride looks like fun though. You didn't need to kick it down a notch just for me, I was relatively new to the handling of the old girl, despite having her for 4 years, and am still trying to push both of our limits to see what we can do.
You have much time on my skills, and I was watching everyone else while riding, a habit that can go either way.
I could turn this into a novel, but I wont, I have plants to transplant, and cider to dig out of the freezer before I turn into a pumpkin.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts