Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think as a newly formed gang that we should all do a group track day together. This can only help everyone's personal skills and confidence in each other. If we go on an Apex sponsored day, they will even give you a track suit to wear for the day. Come on, if can afford a Ducati, you can affford at least one $200 track day.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm in for a Track Day at Miller, but it's already paid for through Salt Lake Motorsports. I'd be willing to tinker around with whatever dates work best for the WAMR's but I think I'm out if SLMS isn't synonomous with Apex. I think they're totally seperate and on seperate days..

My preference would be for mid May thru July...But it has to be a weekend day for me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think slms is having 3 track days this year, and they just had their first on the 28th I think. SLMS track days are cheaper ($200) but I don't think you get a suit and in fact I'm almost positive you don't get a suit.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I called SLMS today and the next track day with them is Sunday, July 13. I will be at that event. They said that they basically buy the track days from Apex. I'm not sure if they are on the track the same days or not (if it's SLMS only or sharing with APEX). However, they did mention that they try to keep it to "Italian bikes" only and asked me what my friends ride when I told them that some of us might want to sign up. Actually mentioned that they try to stay away from rice rockets. Monkey, if you're bringing that track b!tch out, you might be getting a stink eye or two. Not from me-I'm just sayin!

Anyways, who would be up for July 13? It would be cool with a bunch of 1098's whipping our arses....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should be nice and warm by then. I didn't have a suit when I went last year but the Apex guys let me use one. You can also use a two piece but they must zip together.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Monkey-we're no longer living here. You need to go to the lounge forum.. call/text me for the address.

Riding Saturday?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts