Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, SOrt of a followup post to the Vanson Hailwood ?. Have decided to go with an underarmor route for this jacket, and after looking at various reviews, etc. have chosen the TPro Forcefield jacket to wear underneath. Vanson hasn't started to make the jacket yet so plenty of time to ammend dimensions to accomodate the TPro, but for those of you who have the forcefield wanted to know how bulky the armor is, if happy w/ fit and in general, etc. Didn't order but will prob get their back protector too at some point.
TIA,
Bill Shear

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Bill,

I have Tpro in my jacket (shoulder, forearms) and in my riding pants (knee and shin). I also have an insert in my main jacket and a seperate back protector for under racing leathers and summer jacket.

The limb armor does have a thinner profile than most other armor. Positive of this is you notice it less the negative is you'll have to get it in place and fix it there as most pockets are a little large for it.

The insert feels and fits like any other insert.

The stand alone back protector fits exactly (once snugged up it takes the shape of your back) and breathes very well.

SC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.