Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ordered from here?

www.tpoparts.com

i asked a few questions earlier last-week about a $50.00 tag mount. i got good service and immediate response. paypal'd $55 bucks and after 3 emails, haven't heard anything...

any body have any encouragement for me? :)

thanks,

hall

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I ordered a couple things from them.
I got my order in two different shipments.
The first was in just a few days ... The second part was about 2 weeks. They did send me an email saying the part was on back-order and as sson as they got it it would be shipped. So I have had nothing but good service from them.
Hope this put you at some ease, I hope you get your parts soon!
You can always try subtle threats of bodily injury.. seems to work for me!....HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
This same post pops up from time to time... some people say no problem, but a significant number complain. Moreso about his "rip-off" products....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hall,

My last order from TPO took three weeks to receive, unlike my first two orders which arrived within a few days. They will respond, you will get your parts, but I understand it is frustrating.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I've ordered a few things from them & I've had nothing but the best service. I couldn't even think of a complaint.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ditto what Ducatz said. I bought the TPO license plate bracket and their carbon canister removal kit a few months back. They were responsive by e-mail, the parts arrived within a few days, and I was struck by how carefully everything was packaged for shipping.

The debate about whether or not TPO's kits are value for money is well covered in other threads, but here's my take. Yes, I could've pulled out my tin snips and made a plate bracket from scrap aluminum. Yes, I could've spaced the rearset out with a couple of washers from Home Depot. But TPO's parts do the job a little more elegantly and I don't mind paying a bit extra for that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have ordered several items from TPO as well and have nothing but good things to say.

quick turnaround, solid customer support and answers via email.

just wish they made a beast kit for carb'd monsters!

steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i got my bracket today. i had called about everyday this week and got some info today that it had shipped tuesday. it was here at my house when i got home. parts, box, instructions look nice.... can't wait to put it on!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts