Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

TPO experience

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  mspgs2 
It's just too strange... my biz has been around for like 7 years and I think I've got a strong reputation for outstanding customer service and I've never seen someone with 1 post come on and blab about Ca Cycleworks. I didn't think anything of it until it was brought up in the other thread... are you new folks being prompted by TPO to come here and post? It's just too strange. The way I've seen it usually work is that people come to me and say DML, not the other way around. ???

I think it's wrong to put down their products, because if people will pay money for a product, then to someone, it is worth that price. And if their prices are so rediculous, then no one will buy anything and they'll not stay in business. Also, to many people, buying a sorted solution is worth a lot... more than spending the time to go driving around to different stores looking for nuts, bolts, etc, to complete their project.

:) chris

;D Thanks. I THOUGHT I saw a putty tat.

hehehe, actually, that's why I said "Sailers". Man, Scott is worse than a Pit Bull after a scooter tire about businesses doing "tricks".

:) Chris

When Cycleworks was a full time service shop, we had one customer that had a pit bull puppy and we'd save non-radial tires for Odie. That cute happy go lucky dog just wanted his tires. He loooooved tires.

I'll take that as a compliment. I think? It also means that if "I" am recommending ca-cycleworks then you must be doing something right.
Thank you, sir. And yes, that was a compliment. Man, the whole purpose of my Ducati "adventure" is about The Golden Rule... treating people the way I'd want to be treated. With earned respect and honesty. It's amazing to me how one little webpage talking about my Ducati has turned into what it is today.

OK, I'll shut up now... :) :)

Thanks,
Chris

I wonder why they chose to lengthen the intake tract when the only way to get good power out of 2V engine is to shorten it? I wonder what would happen if they bolted K&Ns directly to the throttle bodies?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.