Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got the final quote on my bike after i laid it down on the 26th and lo and behold i did 8300 dollars in damage it sucks but hey now i can get my s2100 for spring or the new sbk 1098 but have to actually see it in person first. Well everyone enjoy rest of the season while it lasts and hopefully ill se some of ya out there on the road [thumbsup]

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
wow.... that was a quick turnaround ;)

didn't you just get that bike in August?
hope you are ok.
good luck with the new bike [thumbsup]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Any pix? you should buy it back from the ins. co. My bike came to me as a totaled bike and $2,200 later well see for your self. Ducks make grate project bikes

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry to hear about your crash, are you holding onto the bike or letting the insurance company have it? If parting it out, PM me and I'll make you an offer on some of the stuff (if it's still okay).

Ken

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry to hear that, It sucks to loose a bike and in some ways it's better than getting it back because it would never be the same again anyways. Each bike kind of has it's own feel and once you crash them hard they just change to much to be the same again. You have to know that going into getting it fixed. I would still looking at buying it back and doing a project bike. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i thought about buyin it back but they want 3500 for it, so point in case if i buy it back i cant buy another bike.

i have a friend actually now offering to sell me his 748s which i was amazed about but him and wifey need money for a house so he might let me buy it

·
Registered
304 Posts
$3500 for the Totaled Bike?

Let Her Go...

LJB 8)

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
crazyirish101 said:
or the new sbk 1098 but have to actually see it in person first.
Ya know what? If you are even halfway serious about that SBK 1098 (and I wouldn't blame you a bit either) then go put a deposit on one. If you don't like it then you can get your deposit back. I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be a waiting list for that bike.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i love the new sbk but i got to ride my buddies R-1 which is comperable to what its suposed to be, and boy oh boy i d**n near crapped myself with all that power :eek: :eek: so i dont think im ready for that yet, but im gonna look for a nice used monster and have some fun with it. oh Ducatini im fine armour did its job!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts