Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ride:
Tortilla Flats

When:
Sunday Morning 8:00

Meet where:
Xtreme Bean on Southern and McClintock Dr. - South side of Southern just West of McClintock

We are going to try to leave the bean around 8:30 and get up there.

Mod edit: I put the "please read" in the title as oil on that road is very dangerous for those of you who ride out there

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: Tortilla Flats Sunday morning 12_10

im so jealous! ride safe! have fun!

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Tortilla Flats Sunday morning 12_10

You will be there soon enough, just get that white sparkly paint going.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah we saw it and passed by it. We were having some coffee and some guys on crotch rockets rode by and warned us. It was not too bad unless you were going 3 times the speed limit, but it is good that bikers are looking out for each other.

Oh yeah it is just after the town about 5 turns or so up the hill cutting across the right hand lane. Weird place for it if you ask me, but it looked like someone had started to throw some dirt down on it to soak it up. Now when it rains it will wash away.....so next year.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SheMonster said:
Really glad to hear you all didn't have any issues. :D
Glad they warned us before we headed up. We did the same and told other people heading up there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Who up for a ride this Saturday up to TF? Maybe head out at 9 am since it's still kind of cold [thumbsup]

James can you change the date in the header on this one? Make it for Saturday ;)

Also this is my first time to TF so I might be heading up a little slow the first time :-\

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Larry, it would probably be better if you just started a new thread for a new ride. Please do include the link for the warning about the oil out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts