Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a 430 mile mad dash round trip to St. peter Minnesota and back, I now have Toasty with me NE of Des Moines. The plan is to pass him off to someone from the Chicago area at the tail end of my ride in October but until then, we have him here.

Or if Alan wants to take him up to meet Peter Egan and maybe get his autograph(Peter qualifies as a Toasty signer unless he wants to add some words to the book as well) when he heads up to the Slimy Crud Run...But we have time to work with.

Give me a PM if you want to meet this little red hooligan.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I first read your post ZLTFUL I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about... Did a forum search for toasty and ... wow... this is a very unique forum group! [laugh]

I'm thinking I can stay here awhile even if I don't own a monster in the future.

Oh yeah!! my M750 is running again puuuuuurfectly finally, rand her about 60 miles this weekend. Felt so good

But ya, back on topic, I am now in constant wonderment what new quirks I will find out about this DML group.
-Dan

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aye, we do be a strange bunch...oh wait...talk like a pirate day was last week...

Yeah definitely a fun group of quirky folks here.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I had no idea what he was talking about either, but the NINETY-FIVE pages of discussion surely cured that!

I'm all over taking toasty for a cruise through mid-eastern Iowa. We need to find a rendevous point before the SCR so we can get him to Egan!

Cheers,
AK

·
Registered
43 Posts
ZLTFUL is toasty going to make it to the oct. 12th run?.. I'ld love to meet him and sign the book possibly.. or is there a certain criteria for signing the book?
Op nevermind the toaster is going to make our run!! woohoo [clap]

Also I am seeing signatures on the toaster itself.... I can't help but think those are pretty hi-profile ducati/motorcylce related people.... almost worth seeing it if it is just famous signatures... or damn I'm getting myself all ... wound up getting excited wondering what they all are... on page 15... must read faster...

-Dan

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will spoil it for you...the 2 big names on Toasty are:
Paul Smart and Cook Neilson
I can't make out the other names but I am assuming they are Duc riders of some sort... >:D ;)

I am actually waiting for am email back from Peter Egan. I explained what Toasty was and was going to see if I could get something of a more private meeting rather than the chaos that is the Slimy Crud Run...if that fails then he will be on the ride the weekend of the 12th but the weekend before, Alan will be taking him with in hopes of a Peter Egan visit. I will then pick him up from Alan Friday the 12th on my way out to Bellevue/Maquoketa...

Details will be hashed out before hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts