Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
I never bought a monster after all of my searches in central Texas went dry. I ended up with an SV650 that is a great bike but lacking in the comfort for longer hill country day rides.. I am now searching for something in the sport touring class and am looking at a 2002 ST2. Can anyone offer praise on this bike or should I continue looking for a good VFR Interceptor. I have read all kinds of praise for the VFR but very little on the ST2 which appears to be a similar bike.

Thanks for any experience any of you can pass on!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I don't know any ST owners who will give up their bikes...

That said, I don't know any multistrada owners who will give up theirs either :p I know they look funny, but I think you should at least take a multi out for a test ride, I think the looks will grow on you (they have on me! but I can't afford another bike and have done 300+ miles on the monster in one day no problem)

K

·
0 Posts
mcseth2 said:
Howdy,
I never bought a monster after all of my searches in central Texas went dry. I ended up with an SV650 that is a great bike but lacking in the comfort for longer hill country day rides.. I am now searching for something in the sport touring class and am looking at a 2002 ST2. Can anyone offer praise on this bike or should I continue looking for a good VFR Interceptor. I have read all kinds of praise for the VFR but very little on the ST2 which appears to be a similar bike.

Thanks for any experience any of you can pass on!

st3 if you can find and afford one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts