Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want Liam to feel bad so I dumped the 748 at my neighborhood gas station today. It wasn't even on. Was just swinging it around the pumps when I lost my balance. And down we went.

The right side lower fairing has shoved up against the brake pedal assembly. Suggestions what to do?

Misc. new scratches and dings on the fairing. Can we say track bitch?

Will need a new brake hand lever and right turn signal.

Can I ride with the lever nubbin broken off and the signal housing taped on?

Ouch, says the 748, you're a moron.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
if you can get 2 fingers on the brake lever than you can still use it for now. i have a turn signal you can have. i say you rip all the signals off and make it a track bike though.

G

·
I concur. As for a brake lever. CA-Cycleworks has good cheap ones for like 18 each.

Still sucks though. At least for me, I felt absolutely no remorse at having laid her down, unlike the monster.

G

·
That's exactly why. I was learning so much and enjoying it so much at the track that when it happened I continued to learn a great deal in an even shorter period. Or actually more appropirately it cemeted so many things that I had been learning it was almost like icing on the cake.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Liam said:
Or actually more appropirately it cemeted so many things that I had been learning it was almost like icing on the cake.
I thought tracks were made of asphalt, not cement? And, from the looks of it, it asphalted so many things.

;D

Ohh yeah and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's the best birthday ever! Pit bull front and rear stands, what more could a girl ask for?!!!

Ohh yeah and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
dsullenb said:
It's the best birthday ever! Pit bull front and rear stands, what more could a girl ask for?!!!
A PONY maybe.

Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts