Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used 696 which is a lot of fun to ride. Between the original owner and myself, the bike will need new tires before the next season, since I will be taking the bike to the track.

Any suggestions for good street/track tires on a 696?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a used 696 which is a lot of fun to ride. Between the original owner and myself, the bike will need new tires before the next season, since I will be taking the bike to the track.

Any suggestions for good street/track tires on a 696?

·
Registered
83 Posts
+2 on 2CT

We sell a lot of the Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT. Being a two compound ( 2CT ), the tire performs well both on the street, and the track. These are my next tires as well, since I track my 696 also. I have a great 696 suspension mod for the track if you are interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
203 Posts
We sell a lot of the Michelin Pilot Power 2 CT. Being a two compound ( 2CT ), the tire performs well both on the street, and the track. These are my next tires as well, since I track my 696 also. I have a great 696 suspension mod for the track if you are interested.

Jeff
Do share!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts