Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like I post all of the time... been on here a lot recently due to my duc dropping experience...but someone want to help me get the posts I need to become a junior memeber? :'(

·
Registered
400 Posts
You're a lot closer to becoming a junior member than I am. This will be my second post. ;D I just picked up my Monster last week; a 98 M750 in red. This bike is so sweet I wish I had bought it sooner. But, I have next riding season to look forward to. Plus, this winter I get to spend lots of Christmas money on mods, lot's of mods. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry got sidetracked... had to go layout the flames on my tank....I can't wait it will be ready to go back together Tuesday night!!! all ready for a ride Wed !!

·
Registered
103 Posts
;DRe: Tired of being a newbie!

I want to be a Junior Member too... ;D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
We all started at Noobie, you will be a Blabbermouth before you know it.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Get those lips to move and those fingers to type... yap away my friend!

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Then again you could take the position that those of us who are Blabbermouths need to get a life, or get out and ride more! ;D

·
Registered
403 Posts
damn newbies
doh! ;D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I know it is a pain, when will it end??

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sorry! I forgot I have 2 stars now ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How long or how many posts does a newbie have to read or post before they become a Junior member? I am a reader more then a rider for the simple fact that I have yet to pick up my monster. THe good news is my wait is almost over. I should have it next week some time. And now that my Race Season is over I can strap on the chains and take out for a spin in my cold PA.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Oh Skier! I wish you wouldn't have said that! I was beginning to think I was Loris Capirossi. Now, Skier, I realize I am merely fast on the internet and not on the road. And some ppl don't even think I'm that fast on the net!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts