Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Chris at Ca-Cycleworks is out of the 900 Bucci timing belts (as well as OEM) and I need to get them now as I only have a small window between semesters and skiing in CO to get the valve adjustment done and the belts replaced. Can anyone recommend another good online retailer to buy these from?

Also, any advantages/disadvantages to getting the Bucci belts over the OEM belts?

Thanks

·
Registered
517 Posts
desmo times (lt snyder) sells them, as well. not sure how his prices compare to chris' as it's a moot point for me... bucci does not make the round-tooth belts for the m750 so i need to buy the full-price OEMs :'(

from what i've read, the bucci belts are of the same quality as the OEM belts.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
KHM said:
So Chris at Ca-Cycleworks is out of the 900 Bucci timing belts (as well as OEM) and I need to get them now as I only have a small window between semesters and skiing in CO to get the valve adjustment done and the belts replaced. Can anyone recommend another good online retailer to buy these from?

Also, any advantages/disadvantages to getting the Bucci belts over the OEM belts?

Thanks
Duc Sea or BCM should both have them. They both have great service.

Never used the Bucci belts.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Good luck finding the Bucci belts. Everyone, that I know of, who stocks them in the US is out and it is my understanding that Bucci may have stopped making them. The OEM belts are not that much more expensive. I just paid a little over $60.00 including tax for a set at my dealer. Contact Duc-Sea, BCM or AMS.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
with that in mind, if you can get the bucci belts they'll do fine. i purchased mine from chris at ca-cycleworks, and they've been keeping the mill spinning on my 900 for several months without any issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.