Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the chilly ride today i realised that im just not cut out for these below 60 day rides. So I decided to put the bike away till spring :'( ..And to make sure i dont get tempted, I took the seat and hid it somewhere ::)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Funny shat man...I concur with you. I just don't have the gear to be comfortable riding in 50 degree weather. You kids are troopers who can ride in that weather.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Cyclopes said:
:'( ..And to make sure i dont get tempted, I took the seat and hid it somewhere ::)
Mo! [laugh] That's like when you bought the bike...hid it in your garage...then surprised yourself! [laugh] You crack me up.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
hmmm. high of 66 today. thought i was going to hang up the leathers also, but i am going to put on a few miles today. cant wait!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fasterblkduc said:
Mo! [laugh] That's like when you bought the bike...hid it in your garage...then surprised yourself! [laugh] You crack me up.
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
I dont know what ur talkin about ;D ::) ... i got STML (short term memory loss) , so i might as well take advantage of it . :p

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
STML Really?
Hey Mo, could I borrow some money? [laugh]

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well........... :'( I did it today. I put it up for the season and packed it away in the back of the garage like one of those cheap christmas decorations we lose track of......OK that's just the beer talking.....I got it ready for winter storage and let the engine roar one last time.....till next spring >:D.

See you guys and gals at an italian night or two this winter. Have a great holiday season.

Westy

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I dropped my Monster off at Silverback on Tuesday. It was sad, but I had to do it. :-\

I'm still riding the scooter, though. It's fun to see people's reactions when you're riding in this cold weather... [laugh]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hasn't anyone seen the forecast? Ill be putting aat least100 more miles on just this week i bet. HA, my procrastination paid off this time lol D if anyone wants to plan a ride, let me know [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
speedfreak20 said:
Hasn't anyone seen the forecast? Ill be putting aat least100 more miles on just this week i bet. HA, my procrastination paid off this time lol D if anyone wants to plan a ride, let me know [thumbsup]
I'm out, but you should connect with ducaticarrie tomorrow. [thumbsup]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts