Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got an email from them.... here was the content.

This time we re going south!

Meet up: Arizona Superbike
Date: Saturday, October 28th, 2006
Time: 9am
Depart Time: 10am

I hope everyone is ready for another great ride with Arizona Superbike! We ll be heading out on the US 60 to Globe, where we will stop for fuel. Then we will be heading south on the 77 to Catalina, for the second and final stop. Then it will be a cruise back to the shop along the 79 to the 60 and home. I will again be your Grill Master for some burgers after you all return. It will be a ton of fun. Total distance for the day is 255 miles. To save on time, please be fueled and ready to ride when you get to the shop. There will be no stops between AZSBK and Globe. We hope to see you all on the 28th!

Thank you,
Craig Blazevich
Arizona Superbike
Sales Department

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me try that again...

I hope everyone is ready for another great ride with Arizona Superbike! We ll be heading out on the US 60 to Globe, where we will stop for fuel. Then we will be heading south on the 77 to Catalina, for the second and final stop. Then it will be a cruise back to the shop along the 79 to the 60 and home. I will again be your Grill Master for some burgers after you all return. It will be a ton of fun. Total distance for the day is 255 miles. To save on time, please be fueled and ready to ride when you get to the shop. There will be no stops between AZSBK and Globe. We hope to see you all on the 28th!

Thank you,
Craig Blazevich
Arizona Superbike
Sales Department

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hey, this sounds interesting...

Thank you,
Craig Blazevich
Arizona Superbike
Sales Department

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I love to read 8 posts for the information of one.

Joking aside, hopefully will be another good ride like the last one, except without Speed Triple incidents. Does anyone know how that guy is?

·
Registered
323 Posts
C Fresh said:
I love to read 8 posts for the information of one.

Joking aside, hopefully will be another good ride like the last one, except without Speed Triple incidents. Does anyone know how that guy is?
Sounds juicy. What happened last time?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Is anyone going on this?

I would like to go for a ride Saturday, but this seems a bit long. I know I would be wiped for the nighttime Halloween party type activities.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I want to ride Sat but if this is the same ride I did with them before it is almost all flat highway. And it's 35miles of the same to even get over to thier shop for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts