Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a guy or a shop that can does SS exhaust work without charging a ton of money? I want to cut off the udder and make a 2 into 1 system.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would generally refer you to the Ducshop, but this work would not need that level of Ducati knowledge. I would assume that you could simply find a decent welder if you provided the dimensions. Let me ask the "pre-club" group. I know of at least one person that was telling us about someone that did similar work. I'll get back to you later tonight.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Really, let me know because I want to do something similar. I like the shorty pipe look, but I hate the udder. Right now I'm riding mine without the S pipes and was planning on buying a belly pan that covers everything, included the ugly ass thing. If the custom pipes are cheaper than the belly pan, then I'll do that instead.

·
Registered
439 Posts
How'd it turn out?

I asked the guys at Ducshop this a while ago....here's the email from nathan....and a little of their take on the Rapid bike....doesn't apply here though

Hello Mike,

There is a place that is in the Marietta/Smyrna area that may want to take on your project. The name of the business is Grand Muffler. They mainly do car and big truck exhaust systems but I know of a customer that went to them with his Ducati Supersport. I do not have any information regarding pricing.

We are waiting for a glitch to be resolved in the Rapid Bike system before we start to carry them. We should know something late January/ early February.

Thank you,
Nathan

Grand Muffler
770-426-0763

Parts Department
DUCSHOP PERFORMANCE CENTER
www.ducshop.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts