Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were like 100 kabillion CHP out on Sunday, (ok not really but I saw 5) and I was wondering if anyone was unlucky.

OK truth is I am bored and well so I post random things
Cheers

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
There was a harley that rode by while being tailed by a CHP with lights and sirens barring and he just kept riding... he got in front of LDD and revved his motor as he passed us all the while the cop was still behind him with the lights and sirens going....

Not sure if it was for him or something else down the road.. everyone had mixed opinions.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The_Calamari_Kid said:
There was a harley that rode by while being tailed by a CHP with lights and sirens barring and he just kept riding... he got in front of LDD and revved his motor as he passed us all the while the cop was still behind him with the lights and sirens going....

Not sure if it was for him or something else down the road.. everyone had mixed opinions.
That was some funny sh!t,that guy had no clue ???

G

·
The_Calamari_Kid said:

Unfortunately it was for something else down the road, from what I heard it was a fatality.

I remember seeing that hard-ly rider too. Guy had no clue. I think that with his straight pipes he couldn't hear the siren and with all that chrome he couldn't see the flashing lights. ::)

Not trying to bash Harley riders, just the posers that ride on the weekends with 30K bikes that get less than 5k miles on them a year. They give other bikers a bad rep, I think IMHO.

G

·
I heard that the ambulance didn't even stop, it got called off on the way there. Sheet was already on the body...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yikes.. I am glad I missed all that excitement.
Funny with all the bikes around I was driving slower not faster... trying not to crash infront of people I know again (hmm just trying not to crash)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Man, thats a drag, my guess it was a superretard on a super motard, we got royally steam rolled from Alices to LaHonda
by the tards. I love the area, but there are some who cant pick the right time to jack it up ..more often on this loop. LDD day in traffic just dont seem right time to me ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts