Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Ti Account gone????

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Pango 
#1 ·
OK with your recent "upgrade" I can no longer login to my Ti account. The password fetch does not work. The ask my question does not work. It says my account doesn't exist. I did not receive an e-mail as your instructions stated I would. I had to create a new account. Someone please fix my $25 Ti account back to the way it was before.

Ti account: hingedthinker

New account that I don't need: hingedthinker2

thanks

Marshall

marshall_guillory@yahoo.com

#2 ·
hingedthinker2 said:
OK with your recent "upgrade" I can no longer login to my Ti account. The password fetch does not work. The ask my question does not work. It says my account doesn't exist. I did not receive an e-mail as your instructions stated I would. I had to create a new account. Someone please fix my $25 Ti account back to the way it was before.

Ti account: hingedthinker

New account that I don't need: hingedthinker2

thanks

Marshall

marshall_guillory@yahoo.com
your post drips with attitude.

i suggest that you contact one of the board mods to have your situation resolved.

#8 ·
hingedthinker2 said:
I paid $25 for this ****!! I use FREE sites that work reliably....this site....a joke.
Calm down. You didn't pay $25 to use this site. You gave them $25 for some stickers, lanyard, some stars next to your name, and helping support the upkeep of the site.

#9 ·
hingedthinker2 said:
I paid $25 for this nuts!! I use FREE sites that work reliably....this site....a joke.
This site is very reliable.

If you visited more often than twice/year, you'd realize that.

Thanks for reviving a funny old thread. [thumbsup]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.