Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm passing through LA (on my drive back to SF) on Thursday the 28th.
I'd love to meet up for coffee around 10/10:30am. Anyone available? Please suggest a place since I don't know the LA area. Hope to meet some of you.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
via 405 from San Diego

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
S&W Diner?

9748 Washington Boulevard
Culver City

Just about 2 miles northeast of the 405 on Washington.

Our West LA boyz know it.

Cool place, the lady that owns it has an S4.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Speeddog said:
S&W Diner?

9748 Washington Boulevard
Culver City

Just about 2 miles northeast of the 405 on Washington.

Our West LA boyz know it.

Cool place, the lady that owns it has an S4.
that's not all she has. >:D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Mmmmkay. :-\

Anyway, Ducati-friendly, homey-retro atmosphere.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
S&W is a great place to get some food and chat a bit. I'd be game for brunch/ coffee there.

Side note: Where'd MetalDuc go? Is he no longer in Culver City? I remember he always set up the S&W stuff.

·
Registered
454 Posts
if youre IN san diego i would stop at pannikin on your way up. best cup of cheapish coffee in a cool place. on the 101 or whatever you call it in leucadia.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
CliveS2R said:
if youre IN san diego i would stop at pannikin on your way up. best cup of cheapish coffee in a cool place. on the 101 or whatever you call it in leucadia.
i've never lived in SD and yet i can totally agree with that [thumbsup]

as for thursday i'd love to.. but i have some transpo problems right now so not certain i can make it.

...how's that for a t***k response? :angel:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be at S&W at 10:30 tomorrow. What's the parking & neighborhood like around there? I have a bicycle in the car. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Yeah, we don't *always* hang out in seedy areas. [laugh]
Prudent of you to ask, though, Ducky.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
So who is in? I'll be trying to make it. I forgot my parents need help taking the car in for service. If there's no rain I'll probably make it a little late on my bike. If there's rain... I might not make it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will be there, I work pretty much a cross the street from S&W. If you are concerned about your bike being taken from your car you can borrow my parking spot for an hour or so. Culver City is a quite town so I would not be too concerned. :police:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Nice meeting you Ducky and kvocal. S&W is still tasty as ever! ;D The ride out wasn't terribly bad. but the ride home was horrible... Some kind of accident on the 5 that blocked the left 3 lanes so I had to run the 60 back home instead of the 10 :mad: Hope you made it to Rowland alright Ducky.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It was nice to meet you guys today. Sorry to hear about your return ride. I am sure the 900 was up to the task though.

Thanks for all the encouragement . I hope to report on what bike I got, sooner than later. [clap]

Keep in touch,
kvocal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts