Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to Nitro the other day and it dawned on me that after our original pow wow fell through, we never really bothered setting up a new meeting time/ place...
So, I was thinking ( insert joke here) maybe we could all meet up and chat for a few before we head to Dulonos... I will probably be busy drooling over the other bikes for most of the time I am there anyway. Any thoughts on the matter?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
I'll try to make it if I can... it's snowing there right? Should I wear my mittens?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no snow yet. It isnt far off. Probably early October for the first snow. :(
Its all good though. We all have a ski mod on our bikes up here so we can ride year round. ;D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I usually start over at Manley @ about 6:30-7 then head over tosee who I see at Dulanos.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I am shooting Pictures for the book at First Thursday this week and I think I may be meeting up with my writer first. We have specific set up shots that we need to get this week. I am not sure if I can get my head around anything else. I would love to meet before but I don't think I will be able to. And Meeting at Dulano's is just too hard. So much commotion. For those of you who haven't been there it may be hard to imagine but people and bikes are everywhere.

Sorry guys the paying gig comes first.

Kim

R

·
0 Posts
Hey after seeing tony in pink panties I think I have seen everything I need to see at first thursday......

R

·
0 Posts
It's so hard to figure out these kinds of questions....it's like
why is the universe so vast and I am just a little tiny spot way over here in the milky way.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was it a commercial or a movie where at the end the universe ends up being a marble in some kids satchel. Oh yeah, Men in Black. Thats what it was. Now let this one make your head explode- If the universe is neverending, how could it still be growing? Think about this now. It is neverending........ that it is so enormous, yet it could be so small at the same time- like the marbles. Our universe could really be a molecule from the left testicle of a mountain lion in some "larger universe" and that molecule could be part of a grain of sand in an even larger universe. That grain of sand is actually a molecule of water and so on....... :eek:

R

·
0 Posts
well the only reason you could think of that is because you think you can think......

R

·
0 Posts
really it's all about bacteria being the life force in control and holographic resonance.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think you guys are mixing your meds - or had an early morning hit off of the bong. Either way, I'll be at Manleys at 6:30 tomorrow. See you then.

R

·
0 Posts
okay so I lost a whole bunch of these posts of tony and kim and kim apologizing and me saying don't apologize tony knows he looks good in a skirt.....I lost everything right before I said huh?
maybe someone could cut a paste for me.........

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
okay so I lost a whole bunch of these posts of tony and kim and kim apologizing and me saying don't apologize tony knows he looks good in a skirt.....I lost everything right before I said huh?
maybe someone could cut a paste for me.........
I lost it too. Basically I was joking around w/ Kim saying that not only did she call me ugly, she was inferring that I was fat. "all sizes and shapes" or somethin like that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts