Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give the thumbs up to Iron Horse Transport.

www.iht-haul.com

They picked up an M900 i got on ebay, and brought it to me. They did a great job. It came from Wisconsin to Pa, about 550 miles. They charged me $190. The bike didn't end up going on the route that went with that price, but they honored it anyway. They picked it up from the seller at his house. It was kept in locked storage, in a locked trailer for a couple weeks, and then made its way here to me today. All went smoothly and Id definitely use them again to transport a car or a bike. They use an enclosed (and unmarked) 5th wheel trailer and a dually to pull it with. I thought id share my good experience.

Kevin
now a 900rider

G

·
Awesome! You're stoked for the riding season, now! So, are you coming up to ride with me and my fellow nut cases, or what?

Anyway, congrats on the new bike.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Thats great! Congratulations on your good deals. I wish I would have known about that company to ship my bike. Then again I wouldn't have had that wonderful non stop trip to Philly from Western NC and back with love2ride (carly) my lil woman. Congrats and I hope you enjoy your new ride.

-Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts