Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I have them on both my bikes , I love it!

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I put a throttle rocker on mine to relieve the pressure on the tip of my thumb where the glove tries to creep up the thumbe from the throttle return pressure. Takes some getting used to, but I like it. I just take it off for the track.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
If anyone is interested I have some for sale for $9.95. Let me know and we can discuss the shipping, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Well others on here seem to like their Throttle Rockers, what am I doing wrong with mine? No matter how I adjust it I just feel pressure on my shoulder and in the end find myself FAR more fatigued on long rides. What am I missing?

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
I can only guess, but pressure on the shoulder sounds like you may be locking your elbows or at least pushing against the bars to exert pressure on the throttle rocker.

I had to play around with mine, but for me the best postion is where the heel of my hand just exerts pressure on the throttle rocker equal to the pressure my thumb and first finger exert twisting the throttle. I make a conscious effort to keep the arms relaxed, even when rolling on throttle and especially when braking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts