Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 7th - Phoenix
12th Annual Classic Motorcycle Show, Sale, & Swap. British & European ONLY. Show 10am-2pm with a 9am setup at Steel Horse Saloon - 1768 West Bell Road in Phoenix. Free Swap Space, Free Display/Sell Space, & Free Admission. Food & Beverage available. For more information call: 602 870-8823 or 602 266-9311 or email:

Anyone want to go on a short ride and end up at the show? Bartlet Lake?

· Registered
664 Posts
I will for sure met you guys there and check it out, I will see if I can get a babysitter for the kids so I can also go on the ride. If not I will just bring them and meet up with you guys there [thumbsup]

· Premium Member
588 Posts
Dietrich said:
Sunday 7th - Phoenix
12th Annual Classic Motorcycle Show, Sale, & Swap. British & European ONLY. Show 10am-2pm with a 9am setup at Steel Horse Saloon - 1768 West Bell Road in Phoenix. Free Swap Space, Free Display/Sell Space, & Free Admission. Food & Beverage available. For more information call: 602 870-8823 or 602 266-9311 or email:

Anyone want to go on a short ride and end up at the show? Bartlet Lake?
Hi,

Sound fun! Just let me know when and where you want to meet.

Your Friend,
Bill
[email protected]

· Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys & gals, I'm gonna have to turn the ride organizing over to someone else. I'm going out of town Friday and Saturday and won't have internet access. I will be tuning in Saturday evening and making the ride Sunday! [thumbsup]

I'll throw out a suggestion for meeting at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in north Scottsdale if anyone wants to do the Bartlet Lake ride with possible adjoining out-and-back roads. That's a maximum 2 hour ride including stopping and gabbing. Maybe meet at 9 or 10? Head to the show about noon?

Otherwise maybe just IHOP and a couple runs up South Mountain?

· Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, not much response on this one...I'm voting for Bartlet Lake. Who's in?

Meet at Coffee Bean at 9:00am. Leave there about 9:30.
Maps attached below:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

· Premium Member
945 Posts
I'm still feeling pretty crumby. I just can't seem to get rid of this sore throat/cough. My folks are gonna be coming in from Baltimore in a couple of days. i think I'm just gonna rest up till then. Ride safe. I'll be there in spirit.

· Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, the show was kind of a dud. Some neat bikes here and there, several vintage racers, and some shady characters milling around.

Again, rode alone this morning ( :mad:), so I cruised around for a couple hundred miles hitting Bartlet Lake and then went out the B-line to the Bush Hwy and cruised past Suguaro Lake as well. Hardly any traffic at all. Saw a couple guys on Ducatis at the first parking lot at Bartlet and told them about the DML. Beautiful day:

· Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FASTAZDUC said:
That's too bad you thought it was a dud.
AZ800SS said:
Hey....who you callin' shady? :angel:
Maybe it was me then... I got there kind of late, and might have been in a crummy mood from getting stood up for the ride... ;)

The vintage racers were cool though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.