Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 7th - Phoenix
12th Annual Classic Motorcycle Show, Sale, & Swap. British & European ONLY. Show 10am-2pm with a 9am setup at Steel Horse Saloon - 1768 West Bell Road in Phoenix. Free Swap Space, Free Display/Sell Space, & Free Admission. Food & Beverage available. For more information call: 602 870-8823 or 602 266-9311 or email:

Anyone want to go on a short ride and end up at the show? Bartlet Lake?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will for sure met you guys there and check it out, I will see if I can get a babysitter for the kids so I can also go on the ride. If not I will just bring them and meet up with you guys there [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Dietrich said:
Sunday 7th - Phoenix
12th Annual Classic Motorcycle Show, Sale, & Swap. British & European ONLY. Show 10am-2pm with a 9am setup at Steel Horse Saloon - 1768 West Bell Road in Phoenix. Free Swap Space, Free Display/Sell Space, & Free Admission. Food & Beverage available. For more information call: 602 870-8823 or 602 266-9311 or email:

Anyone want to go on a short ride and end up at the show? Bartlet Lake?
Hi,

Sound fun! Just let me know when and where you want to meet.

Your Friend,
Bill
[email protected]

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK guys & gals, I'm gonna have to turn the ride organizing over to someone else. I'm going out of town Friday and Saturday and won't have internet access. I will be tuning in Saturday evening and making the ride Sunday! [thumbsup]

I'll throw out a suggestion for meeting at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in north Scottsdale if anyone wants to do the Bartlet Lake ride with possible adjoining out-and-back roads. That's a maximum 2 hour ride including stopping and gabbing. Maybe meet at 9 or 10? Head to the show about noon?

Otherwise maybe just IHOP and a couple runs up South Mountain?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I will try to go to the show, but am bikeless this weekend...so no ride for me. When are you guys meeting for the show and whoever organizes this can you setup a show meet time also?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, not much response on this one...I'm voting for Bartlet Lake. Who's in?

Meet at Coffee Bean at 9:00am. Leave there about 9:30.
Maps attached below:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I'm still feeling pretty crumby. I just can't seem to get rid of this sore throat/cough. My folks are gonna be coming in from Baltimore in a couple of days. i think I'm just gonna rest up till then. Ride safe. I'll be there in spirit.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I'll try to make Coffee Bean by 9ish, but I just got home quite a bit loaded so if I'm not there by 9:30 just leave without me. I hope I'll make it, love riding with you guys. Dante.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, the show was kind of a dud. Some neat bikes here and there, several vintage racers, and some shady characters milling around.

Again, rode alone this morning ( :mad:), so I cruised around for a couple hundred miles hitting Bartlet Lake and then went out the B-line to the Bush Hwy and cruised past Suguaro Lake as well. Hardly any traffic at all. Saw a couple guys on Ducatis at the first parking lot at Bartlet and told them about the DML. Beautiful day:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FASTAZDUC said:
That's too bad you thought it was a dud.
AZ800SS said:
Hey....who you callin' shady? :angel:
Maybe it was me then... I got there kind of late, and might have been in a crummy mood from getting stood up for the ride... ;)

The vintage racers were cool though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts