Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I'm riding down to Iowa City from Milwaukee this weekend with my friends and their band so I thought I'd put the word out. We'll be at the Picador; show starts at 9:00pm. They're called Decibully and it's kind of a folky/poppy/Americana type thing.

If you're into it or live close by stop in! I'll try & wear a Ducati t-shirt or something so introduce yourself & I'll buy you a beer. But not if like 50 people do it, I don't really have that kinda dough.

Hope to see you there - here's the link to their myspace so you can see if you like it:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7318667

-John

ps- Please don't hate me - I certainly don't intend this as soliciting; just thought it'd be fun to meet DML folks from somewhere else...

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, not sure if anyone was planning on going to this (I see that at least several folks have read the post) but due to rain today & tomorrow in both IA & WI we've decided to cancel the ride portion of the trip. The band is still going in the van, so by all means if you have nothing to do tonight feel free to check them out! I've elected to stay in Milwaukee though.

Hopefully I'll get another crack at a long weekend ride soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts