Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Don't go there with me... We had 6 inches here. Buffalo got a dusting, but I live about 20 minutes south, just before ski country. Now the roads are coated with salt and sand, AGAIN. It's 19 degrees. :mad:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
tell me about it .... it was so cold here in san diego that
i had to zip the vents in my jacket for my saturday
afternoon ride through del mar. and hardly any of
the girls were wearing swim suits!

C

·
0 Posts
;D ;D ;D
I hate to rub it in guys, but,,,
high 70's low 80's for at least the next 10 days here.

M

·
0 Posts
That is some really cool snow-repellent stuff you must be using on that bike...what is it? :)

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
What part of OH are you from quacker900? I live in Findlay and I had the bike out for a bit yesterday. We didn't have snow, but it was still cold.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Move south to Dayton! We only got the cold. Really, if you could ride every day, you wouldn't appreciate it as much. That's what the nice doctor told me- oh, my medicine's kicking in now, bye-bye.

S

·
0 Posts
man, it sucked here last weekend too. It was sunny but cold. man, riding in high 50 degree weather sucks in the San Fran bay area !!!!

i'm waiting for summer baby !!!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I love California. I can drive less than 3 hours from San Francisco and ski on Saturday. Then I can drive home and ride the bike on Sunday. I've ridden every single day since I got the Monster last March that I've been in town. Probably works out to about 325+ days in the last yer... :)

S

·
0 Posts
plus you can;t beat mines road, hit del puerto, then patterson pass or tesla back. great loop with tons of twisites and cow crossings hehehehe ;D ;D I'm sure some of us hate those

1 - 13 of 13 Posts