Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
we get their bikes, they borrow our logo,,,, seems like a fair trade to me. Once they start wearing my lucky lobster underwear though, theres gonna be some trouble!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
we get their bikes, they borrow our logo
What are you talking about? ???

That's from the Monster Calender, June 2003, so it actually came from this site. They're giving us credit. We appreciate that.

The caption in the calendar reads: Susie and Bruce Meyers of BCM Motorsports (www.bcmducati.com) coming through the final turn onto the front straightaway on their stock 2000 M900 at the DOCC event at Mosport in May of 2002.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know it was from this site, there are a ton of pictures on that site with that logo. I guess they are all from here.

A

·
0 Posts
The Ducatilife website is run by my friend Andi. I told him about the DML last year. He gets a bunch of photos from here to use on his site. He's not taking credit for these pics or selling them so there's no problem posting them. We take an aweful lot from other sites for our "Ducati Babe" thread. ;) He's promoting the DML over in Europe and hopefully that means more revenue for those who run this site in merchandise sales.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts