1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
checked that out the other day.. has trouble written all over it. >:D

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I'm not sure that I wanna be anywhere near that...

·
Registered
541 Posts
>:D that sounds like a great trip ... printing the entry form now!

never been to Vegas ...
Hans

·
Registered
474 Posts
samo said:
i'm already in hope that some of u will join in as well . let me know?
sam
I have to be honest. I'm not totally sure what this is, exactly. I've visited the website several times and apparently I need a decoder ring. It definitely wasn't built for ease of understanding.

What is it? I like adrenalin...

·
Registered
329 Posts
it's an all out sprint from point a to b.

this is in the spirit of the original cannonball run from an earlier era and the movie of the same name. it is wildly illegal and immeasureably awesome!

I heard the top contenders arrive at their destinations with teeth missing from their sprockets!!! **** that.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
DucEnthusiast said:
it's an all out sprint from point a to b.

this is in the spirit of the original cannonball run from an earlier era and the movie of the same name. it is wildly illegal and immeasureably awesome!

I heard the top contenders arrive at their destinations with teeth missing from their sprockets!!! **** that.
again, if point A is LA and point B is vegas, how is that 2500mi? or it a west coast to east coast sprint w/ an afterparty in vegas?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
derby said:
again, if point A is LA and point B is vegas, how is that 2500mi? or it a west coast to east coast sprint w/ an afterparty in vegas?
This tweaks the imagination. This may mean side trips up the 33, or to San Diego and Pally, down Banner, to the desert........ at extreme speed. Down the 5 at 160 mph, exit 76, ride the double yellow at 120 mph to the base of Palomar, on and on.

If you didn't hit jail, which at that speed you might not, what a rush! A tour de west coast from LA to Vegas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts