Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SECRET---DO NOT SHARE THIS PUBLICLY. BUT PLEASE FORWARD A LINK VIA PM!!!!

This forum is not a public forum. THIS IS SECRET. It's a forum to try to get $ to build bobspapa a monster as a wedding present. If you mention it to bobspapa or lilysmama or even breathe a word of it anywhere else on the DML, we will hunt you down and kill you. :mad:

DO NOT SCREW THIS UP!!!

So . . . who has access? Any member who uses the Most Recent Topics Button or who is directed here by a PM. This forum will also show up in searches. Here's the trick: it won't show up for bobspapa or lilysmama. So if you tell them about it or let it slip, we'll hurt you very badly. >:D

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I ****ing love whoever was involved in setting this up!!!!

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
This forum is not secret.
It shows up when you click "Recent Messages."

I hope someone can fix that quick,
or delete this secret forum and we take it elsewhere...

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Wow.

These internets are crazy.

Cool.

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to worry. Everyone on the DML can see it on Most Recent Messages. 'cept Bobspapa and Lilysmama. [laugh]

And guests.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ducpainter is going to have to keep the bobometer updated, since he's the one getting the donations. We also need to keep tabs of the parts that are donated.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Just to let everyone know.... We're heavily leaning toward a complete M750 that we've found. It needs some work, but is a MUCH better starting point than the donated parts route and it will save us precious time too.

It's a carbed 750 that was neglected by it's former owner... that's all the info I have right now... Film at 11...or not.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I know this is a long shot, but I saw Chris Kelley's Pongo for sale or at least he was trying to sell it.

I know it has a bunch of headwork, but he said he would return it to stock form if nobody wanted to buy the bike.

I think Joel should get a 900

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
That would be out of control awesome.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Ash said:
i was thinkin the same thing.... that's what joel had. a 750 would be a major downgrade...
How can anyone, especially Joel consider a free bike a downgrade? I don't think he'd care too much.

T

1 - 20 of 52 Posts