Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn. i know im in trouble when im already looking forward to next weekend...buttttt...

its supposed to be in the 80s this saturday, ride anyone?

and a rant about the weather...why the hell can't they figure this out...people have been studying weather patterns for generations now, and they still change their mind every .5 hour...we need some solid technology so that the weather can *always* be predicted ;)

bullcrap, i tell ya :p

G

·
You know I'm down. How about a long ride, a destination?
I was impressed this weekend.

Weather forecasters are the only one's that can foul up their job and still get paid. Technology can't master the elements. I just live by nature, and play Hitman on my PC ;).

R.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah. im pretty sure i have to help a homeboy move...but i told him to make it reaallll early as not to interfere with riding...

G

·
You know me dude. I'm riding whenva.
Jay i'll burn you a copy of the game.
What kind of cd should i use: CDR or CDRW?
What is the difference? Can CDR save new information (update what has been saved to it?)
I'm confused about this shyte.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
CDRW means CD read and re write, CDR means write once. However, on a CDR if you don't close the CD you can continue to write at a later date/time. Unless it's a "ripped" game no point in burning it, it probably wont work.

If the weather holds I'm up for anything on Saturday. Sunday being Mothers Day I've got bidness to attend to.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
w00t!

i'll be there (hopefully on time, like i mentioned gotta help a buddy move in the early morning)...

see ya suckas then :)

G

·
Weather reads 83 for Saturday.
Where you at Ron!
Val, I can't hear you! You ditched us last time. I'm gonna have to chop those knuckles like your boy ;D!

R.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mine is a little HyperBike, Radical Bike and Cafe Bike all mixed together. There doesn't seem to be a classification for that.

Not that it matters at this point, mine is still not done yet. I've been a very patient man but I'm losing that ability rapidly.

It is time. I might like to enter that contest but I'd really like to do a group photo with you guys also, if my bike ever gets completed.

S-Dog
(Prince, you gave it to me so might as well use it!)

G

·
I feel for you man; I know you want your bike back and I won't ask what's holding it up (I'm sure entertaining the thought of answering would be difficult). Patience is necessary. I remember when I was teenager and girls would hold out...I eventually hit em up!

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
saturday is panning out to be a NICE day, unfortunately i won't be able to ride with you guys. Instead i'm having a bbq party at my place and you guys are more than welcome to swing on by if you need a place to go, or munch on some burgers, etc.

if you guys want to stop by, let me know cause later on in the afternoon we'll be down the street at the baseball diamond playing kickball!

i'll PM ruben directions to my plizace

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ahhhh!

i hate weather forecasters! bullcrap i tell ya!

mother nature likes to mess with us. what a beeyatch sometimes :-/

1 - 20 of 30 Posts