Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It started it's life as a stock 2002 Monster 620 and is still titled as such.

I'm not even sure where to start.

Current modifications:

2002 Ducati Monster 900ie engine
Engine cases are stripped of paint, and polished.
2001 ECU
2001 wiring harness, ECU and wiring harness were swapped to remove the immobilizer.
Koso gauges model DB-01R
Power Commander dyno-mapped.
Hi-mount SilMoto Megaphone slip-ons
Speedymoto pressure plate & clutch cover
Custom belt covers

5 spoke wheels from an S4
Aluminum swingarm from an S4
BrakeTech rotors
4 pad Brembo brakes from a 749/999
CRG shorty levers

Adjustable forks from an ST (don't recall the spring rate, will find out).
Adjustable rear shock from S4
Matris 13 click top-mount steering damper
ISRL billet lower triple installed (still have the matching top which I never installed).

Cycle Cat rear sets and clipons with 1.5" rise.

DP Aluminum front fender (clear powder coated), seat cowl(clear powder coated), side covers and chin fairing

Gas tank was stripped of paint, polished and clear powder coated, Ducati wing badges installed onto gas tank. These are NOT glued on but screwed into place, threaded inserts were brazed into the tank.

Hella Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights. HID ballasts are installed in the airbox area.

Ducati Monster European light switch installed, this allows the rider to switch the lights off.

Custom lowered seat with gel pad insert. (I will probably sell this separately and install a stock seat before sale.)

LED turn signals, integrated brake light as well from UFO.
Many other little goodies.

looks like photos can't be posted here anymore.. so you can find them here: http://monster4sale.blogspot.com/

I also have a silver gas cap set I can replace this black one with.

Thinking $5500 - $6000 with extras (spare fully set up track tank purchased used with Ducati ding and superbike front fender , painted in urban camo ).

Thinking of a WR250X for the street, so might be interested in trade + cash. Or if I can sell both my SV and this, might get a Hypermotard 1100 for dual track/street duty, to keep my new (to me) track GSXR 750 company in the stable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts