Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always looked out for Volvos - they are safe so they forget about everyone else's safety it seems. But have noticed that almost every time I have had an issue with a car lately, it was a Jeep Wrangler. I don't understand why, but I am especially vigilant around them now ;)

Anyone else see similar patterns?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Minivans...

The more kids in one, the less likely they will see you.

B

·
0 Posts
It seems to me that any vehicle with a handicap sticker or plate has permission from the DMV to try and smash into me. I am wrestling with my feelings of hate and anger, can I really feel good about myself if I flip the bird or shout an obscenity at someone's grandma ??? I know it will make me feel better,but.......

L

·
0 Posts
In San Diego the Lexus is by far the worst. They aren't just bad drivers. They seem to go out of their way to screw with people.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes, bentarm, you can feel good about yourself because giving the finger is easier to do while riding than mooning them.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
bmw's (i'm cool i got a beemer and i own he road), wrx's (watch me change four lanes at once cuz i got turbo), civics/accords (nuf said), suv's (again nuf said) and especially work pickups and vans. lately i've been having trouble with construction effers (usually in white vans or pickups) that think they own the freekin road, especially on evening commutes after they probably had some post work cold ones. wipe the drywall outta your eye buddy and get a designated driver and look b4 changing lanes! not to offend any of yall, sorry just had to vent...

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
I like the cars but BMW drivers seem to have the highest jerkoff quotient. any front wheel drive car with an aftermarket wing comes in second. third is urban SUVs, they seem to have people of the mistaken mentality that heavier and taller is safer. mostly because they've crashed their first few cars I think.
Hey and speaking of Buicks I have a 1992 Regal 3.8L... polar opposite of me and of my bike. it's fo sale fo shizzle though.

B

·
0 Posts
I have a rule I want you all to test out. It is a very simple rule that someone told me a long long long long time ago, and without fail, without exception this rule has proven 100% accurate. Any car being driven by a person wearing a hat (hat includes all sorts of mens hats, ladies hats, turbins, yamulkas, islamic headgear, wigs, baseball caps, rollers with hairnets, "doo-rags", etc) any person wearing any sort of hat, any gender or race...will do something stupid while behind the wheel and should be closely watched. Something stupid can be as simple as changing lanes without a signal to a rolling stop, to weaving on a crowded highway and so on. Remember the hat rule. BEWARE THE HAT BEARING MOTORIST!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not signalling before manouvering is my number 1 pet hate! People who slam their brakes on in front of me, come to a complete standstill, and then hit their turn signal, or just don't do it at all, makes me livid!

Worst drivers #2 has to be people who don't signal - it is just so selfish :mad:

B

·
0 Posts
Not signalling before manouvering is my number 1 pet hate! People who slam their brakes on in front of me, come to a complete standstill, and then hit their turn signal, or just don't do it at all, makes me livid!

Worst drivers #2 has to be people who don't signal - it is just so selfish

·
Registered
472 Posts
And here in MD, you do not have to signal when you change lanes.
But do I have to get your attention before I rear end you and knock the phone out of your hand??

·
Registered
852 Posts
I would vote for Mercedes. But also SUVs with women on cellphone talking about the pantyhose they just bought at Nordstrom (or insert other department store).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts