Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got it done! Got the cut-down DP cans mounted up by the seat on my 600! And MAN! Is it ugly!!! It's sweet! I know I'm an ass for starting a thread like this with no pix, but I'll post some tomorrow. For those of you who rode near me with the low-mounted cans, the new sound is much more mellow, and the power is much smoother. For those of you with no idea what the hell I'm talking about, I had some Ducati Performance cans that I cut in half earlier this year, and then I got a wild hair to mount them up high. Now I'm going to heat-wrap them to get the real rat-rod-freak look finished! Anybody done that before?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Uroplatus said:
I still think that was the inside of Nukey stinking it up!!!
It couldn't've been Nukey.

Dave's little wussy breakers precluded firing him up. ;D

If you smelled anything it was Dave's breakers sweating. [thumbsup]

284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Dave!

I tried to get them posted on Friday, but things got real hectic leaving for DC with my marathon group. But now I'm back (minus a toenail and motor funciton of my left knee), and I'll hobble down to the garage tonite about dinner time or so to crank out some pix. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting! :angel:

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
UND3RDO6 said:
Thanks Dave!

I tried to get them posted on Friday, but things got real hectic leaving for DC with my marathon group. But now I'm back (minus a toenail and motor funciton of my left knee), and I'll hobble down to the garage tonite about dinner time or so to crank out some pix. I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting! :angel:
Congrats on the marathon. How'd you do?

And what happened with your knee and foot?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.