Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Tricolore said:
alifecoach said:
These would look good as rear pegs (bling value), How much am I bid?

[PM sent/quote]
I have some black ones on my bike - + I had the rear passenger setups ceramic coated black as well - makes the whole lot Disappear in to the background, which is what I wanted [cheeky]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Super T.I.B said:
Nah, if you red key the DP ECU to one bike, that's it, game over. The bike it's fitted to is the bike that it will stay on.
Isn't there also some difference in the power on diagnostics for un-red-keyed setups? I think I've heard about the gauge sweep being different or the light blinking sequence or something... Nothing that actually _matters_, but an indication the the bike knows the keys and computers haven't been "married"...

big

·
Registered
326 Posts
bigiain said:
Isn't there also some difference in the power on diagnostics for un-red-keyed setups? I think I've heard about the gauge sweep being different or the light blinking sequence or something... Nothing that actually _matters_, but an indication the the bike knows the keys and computers haven't been "married"...

big
for UK bikes a nasal voice proclaims "computer says NO!"

·
Banned
550 Posts
bigiain said:
big
07 S4RT with DP ECU & NOT red keyed - All gauges, lights and inner un-married demons work as per the standard ECU setup.... No changes on this model..... [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,

I have a black bagster tank protector that covers the fuel tank and a matching bag for sale. Both have the words "Ducati Performance" embroidered on the side and are in as new condition. I also have a venture rack and bag as well as some carbon bits.

If you are interested my number is 0414 938 018 (Sydney)

Cheers, Robyn

·
Registered
11 Posts
For Sale Ducati 620 - 2004 matt black

Ducati 620 - year 2004 (location Brisbane - QLD)
15000ks. matt black with silver stripe
- Termignoni exhaust,
- seat cowl,
- front fairing,
- after market indicators,
- adjustable seat height rod
- aftermarket side mirrors
- all originals parts will be included

always garaged & service, bike is in very good conditions.
Price $8500.-

[email protected] - email me for photos or questions

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wanted - Termignoni Baffles For an S2R

Hi all,
Unfortunately while moving house one of the baffles out of my termi's (not in the bike at the time) got squashed. Just wondering if anybody has any they would part with? PM or call me on 0421661285.

Cheers,
Ruffy

·
Banned
1 Posts
Speed kitted Ducati 680 for sale Sydney

My good lady and I are off to ride overseas for some months.
We're looking to sell our 1994 Ducati 680 speed kitted Monster.
(Google Ducati 680 speed kit for details on how the speed kit boosts performance.)
With the right gearing the 680 will do zero to 100 kph in three seconds or less.
We've toured on it, commuted on it and used it for weekend rides down the coast.
It would also make an excellent weekend track bike if one was so inclined.
Apart from the speed kit it has a carbon fibre bikini screen. Custom solo seat. Double front brembos. One off Conti exhaust from Italy. (Two into one. Sounds awesome.) Immoboliser. Almost new rubber. It's just coming up to 50,000 kms now and the rego runs out mid year.
We still have the original pipes and double seat.
Selling it cheap as time is against us. $5,500 ONO.
NOTE: The 680 is NOT LAMS approved and test rides will be at our discretion.

For more info and photos please email:

zaqlightspeed at rocketmail dot com

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
termi baffles

Hi ruffys2r, are you talking about the restrictors fitted in the end of the mufflers? If so, i've got some lying around, but i found that they fitted in my staintunes perfectly.

The staintunes were the oval low pipes to suit injected SS's, but prob all their restrictors are the same anyway so you could maybe just buy some from them? $35 each last time i bought some...

·
Premium Member
45 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Spoked wheels from a Sport1000, suit 25mm axle monsters too

Hi, have just put my spoked wheels on ebay, starting price $600. 5% discount on final price (not inc postage) offered to members of ducatimonster.org.

They will suit dual sided swingarm model Monsters with 25mm axles- front brakes will need some mods to fit these wheels- much more info is avail in other forums for fitting requirements, though i've seen a pic of these wheels fitted to a 17mm rear axle monster too.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230423988664&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Any questions, please ask!
Thanks,
Michael.

·
Registered
9 Posts
im lookin for some height adjusters for my monster 400ie 07 model.. i wanna raise the bloody thing. im sick of scraping hard parts when i get excited on the spurs hahah

·
Registered
63 Posts
If anyone is looking at purchasing a brand new CF Termis slip-ons kit for their Monster 1100EVO send me an email at [email protected] or contact me at 0409 175 440

I'm picking up two sets (one for myself) from the US, flying out this Sunday and return on the 24th Sep.

They sell at Ducati Frasers for $2300. This kit includes the dedicated ECU and high efficiency air filter, part# 96458811B. I have them listed on other sites and ebay for $2050 OBO. Prefer local pick up from Melbourne but will ship interstate at buyers expense.

Here's a youtube link of the same set on the Monster EVO and a pic.

Thanks- Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fs: Monster 1100evo cf termis

I have one BRAND NEW complete set (see pic) for sale. Part #96458811B.

This kit consists of the shotgun style CF termi slip on exhausts, Midpipe, Dedicated ECU, CF heel guard, High efficiency air filter and air filter cover.

Retails here in OZ for $2300. Selling for $2050 or BEST OFFER.

Local pick up preferred but will ship interstate at buyers expense.

Call Chris at 0409 175 440 if interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sweet................
Let me know what beer? I'll get it from work, So

byron bay
cascade premium
crown lager
james boags
james boags light
little creatures
pure blonde
redback
tooheys extra dry
becks
corona
franzikaner
guinness surger
heineken
kronenbourg 1664
lowenbrau
peroni nastro azzurro
red stripe
sapporo
staropramen
stella artois
tiger
tsingtao

Cheers,

you forgot RED HORSE mate, philippino beer rumoured to be 11% and comes in a 1 litre bottle. I prefer the less alcohol content of san migual dry or pilsen though.... and why? beers only $1.50 a litre over there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
WTB: 12/96 998 s4r forks,dash,headlight/cowling,ECU &998 other bits

hi guys.
I just bought a damaged 96 model 998 from an auction & need the following parts:

headlight (round type) and cowling/screen

a set of guages (my internals are ok but the housing is scratched and the screens are broken). aftermarket would be great as I may be disabling my immobiliser.

both forks (or gsxr1000 forks)

radiator (ok if it has just one fan as I have one good one) radiator#KTM45535

oil cooler (with lines but not so important about the lines)

triple clamps

handlebar

both mirrors

headlight stay and brackets

throttle assembly

aftermarket ECU that bypasses the immobiliser (any info on this is greatly appreciated as the bike came with no keys)

Im really trying to repair the bike on the cheap so any suggestions on aftermarket replacement parts, or parts swaps (eg gsxr forks), would be greatly appreciated!
cheers...

·
Registered
7 Posts
XDUCX Victoria

Hello,
I no longer have my monster but I retained the number plate XDUCX ownership..

Id rather see it being used. Its red with white letters.

XDUCX $700

PH 0468399499

·
Super Moderator
3,593 Posts
Hello,
I no longer have my monster but I retained the number plate XDUCX ownership..

Id rather see it being used. Its red with white letters.

XDUCX $700

PH 0468399499
Must be a UK thing.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts