Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Re: the S4RS, and the 1098 has competition... new Brutale, and F41000R colors..

it's totally a style thing but the Brutale is no competition for the S4RS. looks too 'Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century' to me.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Rotten Randy said:
Too bad the only people that'll fit on a Brutale is a midget [laugh]
Not bad for us midgets though!
[thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Vindingo said:
The F4 is THE most sexy bike out now! only $40k you said?? What do kidneys go for these days?
40k$ for the pair... ;D

and btw guys,

Im 6'1, 175#'s, and I fit on the brutale perfectly.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts

Randall said:
40k$ for the pair... ;D

and btw guys,

Im 6'1, 175#'s, and I fit on the brutale perfectly.
Does the ego fit?

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts

That F4 is dead sexy

//all F4 are too for that matter

as for the brutale, I could take it or leave it

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That F4 color combo is the business. The F4 is what the 999 should have been and the 1098 wishes it could be. The only bike that can give it a run for its money in the looks department is the Bimota Mille.

The Brutale, on the other hand, is like every other naked - a pale imitation of the Monster (although I'm sure it would smoke an S4Rs). How long has the Monster been around without major change? More than a decade now? And modern iterations still can't compare.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Supero100 said:
That F4 is dead sexy

all F4 are too for that matter
+1 I love the four exhaust pipes on the end...I really can't say I'm indifferent about the brutale...I love it...but the monster still tops it in my book..the monster is just classic

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
If I wanted a shrieking 4 cylinder I would have bought a shrieking 4 cylinder. There's more to a bike than looks, folks.

When you want a thundering twin that revs to 11K, puts out close to 130 horse, and has no bodywork, there's not much else out there.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
The Brutale is not as clean as the Monster IMO. Lots of plastic bits interupt the lines of the tank and move your eyes away from the frame/tank etc. I do like the shape of the headlight and rear end.

F4 is a beautiful bike, better looking than the 999 IMO, but I liked the 999 better than the 916, although it took a while to acquire the taste. I do think the 1098 looks better than the F4.

None of them are dogs in any sense of the word! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Lukering said:
>snip< The F4 is what the 999 should have been and the 1098 wishes it could be.>snip<
You, my friend, have the guts to say what many are thinking. For that, I applaud you... [clap]

[thumbsup]

I can't even imagine what would come about of am all-new Tamburini-replacement to the F4. :eek: ;D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts