Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your Popcorn ready Matt...

You want Bash you got it, right here, in "The Real Bash Thread"

Here is how it works. You can Bash anybody as long as they either
1) Bashed You
2) Are the last Bash in this thread
or
3) Are in this thread but are not last and did not Bash you, but in this case you must also Bash the last Basher to Bash this person.

So to be clear, the most important rule is, you can only Bash people who are already in the Bash.
(So obviously, according to the rules, anybody can post next, but they can only Bash me, but in doing so, they can be Bashed.)

Let the games begin! [clap] [thumbsup] ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
this thread is not Kosher.


;D


the monster bash was a big hit back in the 70's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobspapa said:
this thread is not Kosher.
You had to go Jew right away... ;D

What can I expect from a wallflower hick from Bakersfield not man enough to ride a pink superbike? ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
be said:
You had to go Jew right away... ;D

What can I expect from a wallflower hick from Bakersfield not man enough to ride a pink superbike? ;D
least I'm a pretty flower. Now go shave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Dear JoeKarati,

What is it with you? All you do all day long is sit around your "loft" which is just a glorified concrete box underneath the 10 freeway...Oh, it's sooooo easy being YOU, an artist? Must be nice to just piss your life away making more stuff to inhabit the earth...try recycling glass for a change instead of making it...you drink enough beer actually that you could just melt down all your empties in the microwave and have a glass studio in your house. ANd what's with all this talk about a 675, T R A D E R ! ! ! You can barely ride your monster with your ape arms...what makes you think you be comfortable on THAT bike? Ridiculous...and BTW, go on a diet or something you Fat Ass!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
and...go buy a comb.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,490 Posts
..DAMN! rob! ...its too easy to bash you...i was hopeing i could bash giuseppe ;D

next time...

HEY! if you bunch o' gay pussys try to bash me ill....SLICE YA! you know i know where you homos live... 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
lucazuma said:
..DAMN! rob! ...its too easy to bash you...i was hopeing i could bash giuseppe ;D

next time...

HEY! if you bunch o' gay pussys try to bash me ill....SLICE YA! you know i know where you homos live... 8)
yeah...but yer too big of a sissy to ride over the hill ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,745 Posts
joekarati said:
Dear JoeKarati,

What is it with you? All you do all day long is sit around your "loft" which is just a glorified concrete box underneath the 10 freeway...Oh, it's sooooo easy being YOU, an artist? Must be nice to just piss your life away making more stuff to inhabit the earth...try recycling glass for a change instead of making it...you drink enough beer actually that you could just melt down all your empties in the microwave and have a glass studio in your house. ANd what's with all this talk about a 675, T R A D E R ! ! ! You can barely ride your monster with your ape arms...what makes you think you be comfortable on THAT bike? Ridiculous...and BTW, go on a diet or something you Fat Ass!
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,726 Posts
lucazuma said:
...knock knock...go see whos at the door

BUAAHAHAHAHA!!
oh Hi Borat!...come on in.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,125 Posts
bozcorob said:
I guess that was easier than I thought ;)

Let's drag race for pinks [cheeky]
What's the difference between & Harley Davidson & a Hoover vaccum?


The location of the dirt bag [laugh]
 
2

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Where to start....

be said:
You had to go Jew right away... ;D

What can I expect from a wallflower hick from Bakersfield not man enough to ride a pink superbike? ;D
Bruce = Spruce
is all I have to say about that [laugh]
bobspapa said:
this thread is not Kosher.


;D


the monster bash was a big hit back in the 70's, which happens to be when I found out about my alternative lifestyle
Fixed it for ya ;D

joekarati said:
Dear JoeKarati,

What is it with you? All you do all day long is sit around your "loft" which is just a glorified concrete box underneath the 10 freeway...Oh, it's sooooo easy being YOU, an artist? Must be nice to just piss your life away making more stuff to inhabit the earth...try recycling glass for a change instead of making it...you drink enough beer actually that you could just melt down all your empties in the microwave and have a glass studio in your house. ANd what's with all this talk about a 675, T R A D E R ! ! ! You can barely ride your monster with your ape arms...what makes you think you be comfortable on THAT bike? Ridiculous...and BTW, go on a diet or something you Fat Ass!
Joe, what can I say...I can't bash you because you where born on the BEST DAY IN THE WHOLE CALENDAR ;D [thumbsup]

]
bozcorob said:
I guess that was easier than I thought ;)

Let's drag race for pinks [cheeky]
You taking the superlight for that race? ;)

lucazuma said:
...no borat no come in, he no like you smelly feet!
Amy loooves smelly feet :-*

[/quote]
gm2 said:
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Garrett, Come on man, you gots to do better than that! Say hit to Dolly and give me some more material to work with in this thread!

]
GusDuc said:
What's the difference between & Harley Davidson & a Hoover vaccum?


The location of the dirt bag [laugh]
What can I say? Fireman humor?

It seems there was a woman who received some bad news. Her husband had been in an automobile accident and was brain dead. The doctor told her some good news, though. They had perfected their brain transplant technique and that she was lucky there were three fresh brains in the brain bank from which to choose.
A large explosion had killed a firefighter, a captain and a chief. Having insurance, she requested the cost for each of the brains. The firefighter's brain was $10,000, the captain's brain was $50,000 and the chief was a MILLION DOLLARS! Curious, she asked why the chief's brain was so much more expensive.
The reply.... you see the chief's brain has never been used!







Well, my work here is done for now. I expect you all to spend some time and come at me with full force (except for my birthday brethren, we are too cool for that 8) )
I don't know if you guys have noticed at IBN's and other gatherings, that I tend to make jokes quite often, sometimes at other people's expense (I never try to be mean spirited though, or at least I hope I wasn't :-* ) I blame the fact that I am a middle child [WARNING!!! excuse blaming childhood approaching!!! [cheeky] ] and sometime in my childhood I realized that I can gain attention through humor...and well it is sooo easy to make fun of Luca I couldn't resist!

I deserve to be in this thread 8) [laugh] [cheeky]
[cheeky] [cheeky] [cheeky] <---- in case i forgot smileys in the past :-*
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top