Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear Yea!
Hear Yea!
Sounds the horns!

The Prince of Upper New England (who is currently expanding his territory to the Midwest) is officially engaged.
The engagement ceremony took place Saturday April 3rd, in the 2,004th year of our Lord on the banks of Lake Michigan.
Her Highness is known to all as "B".

The Royal Wedding will take place in the fall season of this year on a land far away from the citizens of my court. Until further notice...

R.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats ruben! the prince finally got his princess.... (sorry im cheezy like that) haha!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
More like the princess is stuck with the man in the iron mask. Or chrome helmet, whatever you prefer. Congrats Ruben and B! Do yourselves a really BIG favor and ignore everyones suggestions from here on out. Seems everyone has what they think is a better way to do things. Your heart got you this far, mine as well let it carry you on the rest of your journey. Now you can get ready to get stuff like this...

Congrats and God bless!!
Jason

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas.

I picked up the ring Friday evening and had to get it out of my posession. The next morning we went to Lake Michigan for sunrise and I presented the ring.
She though the whole ordeal was a joke 'cause I'm always playing games, but reality a few moments later.
Her moms is already planning the wedding; I chose the fall season. Now I can be serious about buying parts, and possibly another bike!

My apologies Red Duke. How's the little lady?

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
that's a HUGE step for you two!! AWESOME! how long have you two been together? is your future mother-in-law planning a party in dixon?

now how many of us are engaged??

·
Registered
724 Posts
damn! am i the only one here without a significant other???

oh well. time to go to school and check out all the depaul girls nice nice NICE spring wear ;D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i don't consider it huge sinec we've been living together in IL for 3 years. When we were in the Bean she was practically at my crib everyday. We'll be 2getha for 4 years this fall. It was disprespectful for us 2 live 2gedda before marriage in her religion and her mother bite her tongue, but for the good.
The future looks bright for us.

Mom dukes wants a wedding on the farm. I want to elope but her moms want to see her only daughter get married, it's a female thang.

I don't think Val has a steady chick (playa status). Even though B said when he stopped by the apt. he was all decked out like he was going steppin!

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think Val is player status too. Unless you find the "one" don't bother settling, you'll know. I have DePaul tonight, lookin forward to it, lol.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what the?! when did i get playa status.... i havent renewed my membership yet..

wow..B thought i was decked out? hahah!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sheit! I went from Playa to Paya!! All I do is pay for everything, and now more than ever! Rube, mommy and baby are doing fine. 2 months to go before I meet the little lady. Got the room and decked out and plenty of cool stuff. I got a stroller with a clock and outdoor temp guage on it...lol. Now don't I sound like an A$$. I'm gonna have to find a new forum for that kind of sh!t. I'm tellin you guys, this kid poppin out at the prime time of riding season is gonna kill me! I'll be takin days off without my wife knowing so I can ride all day...lol.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Ruben I am happy for both you and B I am glad John was able to make the ring and you two are happy with it! Like red duke said ignore everyones better way of doing things and follow your hearts you two are happy and thats what matters. Yes her mom wants a Dixon wedding to see her baby girl get married and thats understandable. I am very happy for the two of you and I feel honored to be the one who helped you get her ring that she has always wanted. I give you both my blessings and if you two need anything you got my digits bro!!

also I am working on the pics of the boar guys the few people I know their scanners are down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts