Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
eric the red runs a 1.46.835
Which just happens to be a new lap record!
h*nda and suz*ki have to be scrambling in the pits now. ;D

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hee Hee! I see all the naysayers crying in their soup as we speak....

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
That name is not in my index ;D BTW when your EBoz you get what ever you want, because you have proven you are worth it. Stop crying MM :p

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Whiney-boy Mladin had a shot on the Ducati quite a while back and won a lot of races, but he could not win the championship.

He complains even when he wins, so go figure....

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I just finished hearing Ben tell the guy on Wind Tunnel that Honda and Dunlop are proven to win at Daytona. (Can I say, I wanted to slap him ;) ) Can I also say, did Ben forget he use to ride a Duc? and they tossed him like a piece of bad lettuce. Now, darling Eric is sure to out shine Ben and he is a little envious?

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Ben has his checks signed by H*onda, so of course he talks it up, although their twin did not work well for him like the Duc. I may just have to change the 155 on my Il BostroMostro.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Ben has not really been able to do much with his considerable talent and lots of good equipment.

He won his AMA championship on a Honda with a lot of 2nd place finishes.

We was good in AMA on the DUC, but inconsistent.

Then he was average in WSBK, but then exploded with a lot of consecutive wins (10, I think?) and then went right back to a also-ran.

And then he hasn't done great in AMA when he came back like some expected.

Personnaly, I don't think he is comfortable pushing it to the absolute edge to get the most out of the bike all the time - which you need to do when its not 100%. Eboz is a bit more reckless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts