Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Deer eh? Where im from the kangaroo is a real killer if bikers
Too right. I hit a big red that came from nowhere out near Cunnamulla. Luckily, in a car. It caved the front in so bad that the radiator was pushed back into the motor and the engine mounts cracked. Stopped me dead in my tracks. One tough 'roo. I had to go back and finish him off. I had a roo bar on, too. And I was driving a Ford Falcon at the time.

If in cattle country they call bars "bull bars" and in 'roo country they call them "'roo bars", what do they call them in sheep country?

.....bah bars

·
Registered
359 Posts
If in cattle country they call bars "bull bars" and in 'roo country they call them "'roo bars", what do they call them in sheep country?

.....bah bars
Maybe Lamb Choppers? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Not too well...I shot it in the head

It was seriously f**ked up with compound fractures to both hind legs and an obviously broken spine. Only thing to do was to put it out of its misery.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Poor roo. Back to the thread though I read that article a while ago and thought if I use the engine brake all the time in an effort to not use the other brakes then instead of wearing out my cheaper brake pads I'll be wearing out my rear tyre and my clutch instead. Alot more expensive. Plus if I just use the brakes a couple times to warm them up only my braking and setting up for braking will be sorely out of practice for the emergency???

21 - 26 of 26 Posts