Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Hein Gericke gear

I'm a Hein Gericke gear fan, and there are some smokin' deals on closeouts from when Fairchild was still their importer in the US:

Sierra Trading Post has jackets from $50 and pants from $46

I picked up a PSX-R for my father to wear pillion, it has a quilted liner, waterproof, and full armor. All sizes in that jacket are still available.

Hen Gericke Tricky leather jacket for $155. This is a terrific jacket: CE armor, liner, thick and buttery leather and their Safe-T-stitching. Just be forewarned that the waists are tapered. With the velcro arm straps, they'd make a good women's jacket if you're too well-endowed to wear most European-made leather gear. Size L and XL.

Don't forget to look for coupon codes at Retail Me Not.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
motoliberty.com is currently offering 10% off anything in there store with the code "GT09" that and they have free shipping on most everything. I just picked up some rs taichi leather track pants on clearance and icon hooligans pants. Kinda mad the icon's don't have kevlar in the ass, only the knees. Might go back and get some new gloves too, just wish they sold more then arai helmets those are too pricey for me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great deal on damaged apparel

Hey all,

A company I work for that specializes in selling damaged/written off vehicles has picked up a contract to sell a whole lot of damaged motorcycle jackets, pants and full suits.

These are all damaged, second hand jackets, some with minor damage some with a little bit more, but as a result we are selling every piece of apparel for around $100.

We are planning on having an auction around twice a month with about 100 bits of apparel in each auction.

If anyone wants to check it out just follow this link

https://www.autorola.com.au/dealer/sc.do?aid=253823

Or if you want some more info on the gear feel free to call me on 03 9020 0824 and ask for Dan.

Ps. Not trying to spam or anything just personally think its a pretty good deal. :)

81 - 96 of 96 Posts