Premium Member
626 Posts
Chchadder said:
Great deals on Oxtar racing boots.

TCS Sport for $129

http://motorcyclecloseouts.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=OX-2015040

And what I just picked up, the TCS EVO Ti for $179

http://motorcyclecloseouts.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=OX-2009

I'll put up a review as soon as I get out in them. They'll get their first track use on the 20th at Keith Code's Wheelie School. ;D

No end date specified, just until they're sold it would seem. The TCS Sports are beginning to fade on color selection in some sizes, but still lots there.
Looks like they're trying to blow out the rest of their inventory. They are now $129 for the EvoTi's (+$10 for the black ones). Grab em while ya can!

Here's the new link:

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/sport/motorcycle+boots/oxtar_tcs+evo+ti+racing+boots

·
Registered
288 Posts
The official Dainese D-Store in Costa Mesa has an AWESOME DEAL going on D-Axial Race boots. These are the best boots that Dainese makes!!

They are selling last years colors (Very similar to current line by the way) for $179! The MSRP is $399 but they are only available in size 46 and 47 only.

That price is 20% under dealer cost.

I'm going to post up a review once I've had a chance to ride with them.

D-Store
PM: Daineseusa

or call

Michael
Dainese D-Store Mgr
1645 Superior Ave
Costa Mesa, CA. 92627

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Ironpony has teknic prowler jackets for 119 bucks. Just got one. Lightweight but armored fully perferated leather. 8 inch and full circumference zippers for pants. Very understated all black jacket.

Size appears to run true to suit jacket size (I'm a 44 and the 44 is perfect fit with the little waist velcro adjustments snugged up)

Speedstar spine guards are $49 too. Great for some cheap added protection if you have an unarmored jacket or want to move up from a jacket's foam pad.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
NewEnough is awesome [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Super T.I.B said:
All of those gear prices are unbelievable :eek:. There is no way I could get stuff like this in Australia for the prices quoted! looks like I'll be buying from the States next time. [thumbsup]
At the rate the US dollar is falling, you should be able to fish about in the back of your sofa and find enough spare change to get a new jacket!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Michael Moore said:
At the rate the US dollar is falling, you should be able to fish about in the back of your sofa and find enough spare change to get a new jacket!
At least the Canadian $ is back under $1 US. That was scary. Canadian shoppers are trampling us up here in Washington State. They line up at the doors of Target before the store opens in the morning.

Thanks for helping us pay off the war and everything, but sheesh.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Don't let the prices tempt you though, MotoGP stuff isn't that great. I saw a brand new suit blow the knees out in an easy lowside. They just came apart and left the rider's skin on the track. One crash and they were done! BTW it was a Ti suit.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
The Titanium, which I believe is *not* 'roo.

I almost bought one, but went with Teknic instead (2 pc available) and im glad I did!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Blac 9 said:
I've had great buys with www.sandhillspowersports.com . They have always had the best price when I shop around.
10-4 on the great deals at SandhillsPowersports.com I was getting Alpinestars "goodstuff " a couple months ago for 15% off and an Icon leather Merc Hero Jackert that retails for $370 I got for $216.

21 - 40 of 96 Posts