Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey pplz

great to find a site like this that will help me into the new year, I'm about to buy my first Ducati Monster, which is a good thing since I've always wanted to own a duke as long as I could remember.
Any way the Duke is a 2001 900 monster, which I'm picking up as a wreck, some one dropped it with minimal damage, need to have tank repaired and needs a tune.
I currently ride a Aprilia RS250 which is a pleasure to ride

located in Melbourne Australia :)

Daniel

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome to the DML!

the 250 is a sweet ride, the 900 is just amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Hey Oz,

welcome to the board [thumbsup]

There are plenty of Aussie's on here , just check out the Hooligans downunder section [thumbsup]

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
Welcome

beers to the right, hookers to the left

enjoy

Q

·
Registered
544 Posts
Howdy & G'day,

Grab a brew and crash on the couch. I'm watching senseless ass shaking with no plot, I hope that meets with your approval. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Please use the word "Duc" instead of "Duke". [cheeky]

You'll learn grasshopper.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
g,day [thumbsup]
hope you get your bike on the road soon, don't worry, we (aussies) call em dukes, they (americans) call em ducs, and if you peruse the local clubs section you will find "hooligans downunder" especially for those of us that live upside down and ride the duke..........wait...that didn't come out right ::) but you know what i mean.
cheers,
paul.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.