Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this isn't an advertisement (I don't work for Monstrack and I'm not a friend of someone who works there or anything). The Monstrack mirrors, the long ones, look super cool and work. Granted, they aren't like mirrors I had on my Virago cruiser or anything, but you can see behind you. I will admit that it takes a little time to get them adjusted just right, but now that I have I feel confident changing lanes without having to crane my neck first. Just so ya know.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the DML Growladdict! I saw the Monstrack mirrors (black) on an S4 at the Mill Valley Arco the other day (the owner's name was Robert, don't know if he's a DML member). They looked a lot nicer in person than they do in pictures. I really thought they looked kinda ugly in the pictures I had seen posted here, but they really do look good - I was quite surprised.

G

·
Does Monstrack have a working Web page? I hear alot on the board about the product, but never really get to see them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1-877Re: The Monstrack Mirrors are cool and work.

Hey Mike!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Don't ya love it when that happens? :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did have a fantastic ride. I love my new bike more and more every day. Thanks for the heads up on the Sat. ride. I'll try to make it, but my in-laws are in town, so I might have to wait (oh, I'll get my ride-- just might be early in the morning before they're stirring).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts