Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TBR informed me today that they may be dropping the Matris line due to vender problems.... WTF??????
I've had my S4R M4 damper on order for three months now. Man I'm pissed! Between DP and TBR I'm ready to scream (I need to hit the gun range and blow off some steam!Kill, kill, kill!!!!)

DAMN ITALIAN BOZOS!!!!!!!

ok, I feel better now..... Sorry for the rant......

Can someone tell me who makes a quality nitrogen charged damper kit for the S4R? It must mount 916 style. Thanks.

G

·
Must mount 916 style eh'? Well, all the other ones i know for the s4r dont except for scotts. It doesnt show on their website but i know for a fact they make stablizer kits for old style monsters but u will have to ask them if they have a "new" style kit availible yet.

If not, there are people out therre that will make a custom bracket for you so you can put any dampner anywhere u want.....for a price :)

G

·
I had the same problem three months ago, all the DP dealer and even Ductai could not tell me when the DP Damper for the S4R would be available. I found the Matris Damper kit at TBR. I live in the UK but have a lot of business contacts in the US so I got one of them to buy it for me, I guess it was there last one.

Anyway I found another supplier in Germany after I got the one from TBR , if you still want the Matris Damper Kit try these guys http://www.teamcorse.com/ they had one in
Stock the last time I spoke to them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the leads.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Are You sure italians have something to do with Your delivery problem ?

Why not go and have a few glasses of alcohol and a nice girl, and throw away Your anger in a more loving and positive energy consuming way ? 8)

Hope You find a solution on Your damper problem.

Best regards from Italia. ;D

Skier

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing against Italians other than the bozos responsible for the extreme crappy customer service that I've received lately. I cant seem to give them my money.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts