Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

The Cider House Rules

4K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  mommys little monster 
#1 ·
Ok boys and girls, here are the rules for the RMMHA section of the DML.

1). Thou shalt not speak of the Marvelous Masked One. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

2). Thou shalt not speak the word "Gay", even if thou claims to be straight (or in denial). If you do, thou shalt be banned.

3). Thou shalt not revive old threads. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

4). Thou shalt not post from an iPhone, wielding the almighty power of Steve Jobs. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

5). Thou shalt not have multiple screen names. If you do, thou shalt be banned and condemned to use a Commodore 64 with an old 300 Baud Modem for Internet Access.

6). Thou shalt not speak of "the shirt". If you do, thou shalt inherit it for sure.

7). Thou shalt not speak of anything on this board but motorcycles. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

8). Thou shalt not taunt the Board, or anything to do with the Board. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

9). Thou shalt not read to the end of this sentence. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

10). Thou shalt not post on the board with Firefox. If you do, thou shalt be banned.

11). Thou shalt not talk of cliques. To do so starts flame wars on the board, and thou shalt be banned.

12). Thou shalt not have fun on the board. If you do, then the admins shall take over this section of the board, and thou shalt be banned.

13). Thou shalt not ever, under any circumstances, speak of this group as hooligans. If you do, thou shalt be considered part of a clique, and thou shalt be banned. If you want hooligans, then join a squid club that cruises LoDo.

14). Thou shalt not wear anything else to ride but Dianese. If you do, then thou shalt be labeled a lover of the same sex and then banned.

15). Thou shalt always sit behind the safety of the internet, talk smack about people you've never met, and never participate in group activities. To participate means you are a part of a clique, and thou shalt be banned.

16). Thou shalt not remove this posting, as it is not slamming anyone, and is meant in good fun. To remove it means that this board is way too serious, and RSVRider shall likely have been banned.

Any questions??????

See less See more
#2 ·
So, basically, with the exception of grammatical "articles" like, "a, an, the, etc." and the word Ducati, we can't say anything anymore about anything at anytime. I hate being parented by another adult who thinks they know best. I am not speaking directly to you, RSV, but rather to the MOD folks who don't like the playful banter. Oh, I might be banned for talking about more than Ducs. Oh well. I want a refund if that's the direction they are going. It's not why I joined the board.

#4 ·
oh, you are so going to get banned. :p

#14 ·
that was Clemanceau, the French foriegn minister at the treaty of Versaille. Wilson just gave his fourteen points. Clemanceau stormed out of the room pissed and said who the hell does he think he is. God only had 10.

pretty funny. thought it fit for a good laugh

#17 ·
You forgot a couple important rules.
#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.