Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This blows! I hate that the board has been down. My life line to monsters all gone. Anyway. Mark - on Ebay for the 900 Monster I saw a K&N Jet Kit for $1.00 starting bid. Not sure if your bike is jetted but could be a good upgrade. Ruben - I saw a Chromo tank and a new dark tank as well.

·
0 Posts
I felt violated when I couldn't log on the board! This must neva happen again!

Thanks for the tank info but I'm standing still.
Still waiting for the feedback on the ring and thanks, I got your message.
Will let you know about the CF sprocket cover.
You and Roger made me got to the farm the next day and I brough back Dread!

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Thanks Jason Michelle bought me a jet kit for the new exhaust and hopefully next week I will be getting my bike down to Ken and have all the goodies put on.

And yea it blew not being able to get on and post or read anything the last couple days

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rub - I have C/F heel plates for the low exhuast system. Maybe we could work out something...

·
Registered
137 Posts
By the way, is anyone interested in a mint carbon fiber fairing?

I had it on my '99 750.

It is brand new. I had it on the bike for about 200 miles. When I switched from the stock handlebars to my clip ons and cycle cat triple clamp, it wouldn't fit without fabricating a bracket.

Chose not to fabricate the bracket and just sell it to someone. It's been sitting in my place since summer of last year. It was approximately $280 when I bought it. I'd sell it for $150.

Let me know.

Shyrlden

·
0 Posts
I'll pass Jay on the heel guards, not my style.
You still interested in the sprocket cvr, right?
It's in transit.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very possibly. I'll want to see it and what to see if it's worth while. I have very limited budget this year for bike upgrades and mods. So I want the most bang for the buck. I'd really like to pick up a c/f belly pan. Weather is supposed to be 60 this Friday. Anyone have the day off on Friday?

V

·
0 Posts
dont think a belly pan is gonna give u the most bang for the buck though. :) heheh!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey - with Ruben, Ron, and myself getting married soon we're going to have to plan a bachelor party. I'm thinking we ride cross country to Vegas. VEGAS baby! 8)

·
0 Posts
Man I'de ride to Europe for some a$$ if I had to!
I'm always down for a ride. A ride to Vegas might have your nutz numb by the time we get to the bunny ranch. I think the Phillipines would be better. That's more bang for your buck. ;D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually, cheapest might be spain. A guy on my old team was in the navy and said you could negotiate all the way down to 15 bucks for 30 minutes.

We need to plan at least one 2 or 3 day ride this summer. I don't care if we go from here to Toronto or what. But to have 6 - 10 monsters on the road tearin it up is just too cool.

·
0 Posts
Oh yeah, no doubt.
I think we should have a yearly ride that we do, MOCHA type shyte. Finding a place is key.

How far is Toronto?

Spanish chicks, huh? I always wanted to got to Ibiza.

R.

V

·
0 Posts
does ducati performance sell aftermarket jet ski attatchments for our bike? :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
ehh...

i went to toronto a year or so ago...

i think it was like 8 hours to detroit, then maybe like 3-4 more to get to toronto...

not sure, but i do remember we left in the morning, and were home for dinner...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's about a 5 hour ride to Detroit and another few to Toronto. It's something we could definitely do in a day. So if we took off on a Friday morning. Go to Toronto, rode around all day on Saturday, partied it up Saturday night, and then drove home on Sunday.

I want to go to Ibiza too. Best clubbing spot (supposedly) in Europe.

Hell yea, a Ducati Monster Waverunner.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hell yeah! take a ride, swingers style! what about heading to deals gap sometime. i know there was another post looking for interest.

i was bouncing around online nad found round trip tickets to ireland for $275. not bad!

yo redduke, i saw you on the road last weekend. you and a whole bunch of harley riders were just south of 176 on the tollway. your bike looks AWESOME!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts