Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my bike is trying to give itself a chop! I went out for a ride around Falls Lake this afternoon, great day for a ride. I get back and look at my rear turn signals, and one of them is loose and the other is hanging by its wires! It was an easy fix, but I think the bike has made up its mind, the mullet has to go! So I am looking to chop the tail here soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Uroplatus said:
Daves Wall has gotten more ass than... well Dave hehe :)

I don't know man, anytime we try to meet up someplace Dave has to work us into his schedule b/c of all the hoes he picks up off the 'net. [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
I'm always up for some monster mods. Ian was over on Saturday, and we removed his swingarm for powdercoating.

About the other topic, I have no comment. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,907 Posts
pompetta said:
I'm always up for some monster mods. Ian was over on Saturday, and we removed his swingarm for powdercoating.

About the other topic, I have no comment. :angel:

More Tail than Ram then??? [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
271 Posts
So I am looking to chop the tail here soon.
Your bike knows what it is doing. I contiplated it everyday I had my bike and felt so relieved when it was gone. everytime I look at her ass I get a warm fuzzy.
It just don't look right with it on or even that short tail they have (for those who cant come to terms with cutting there frame).

I would love to make it for the elimination.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So the bike is going to get an ass lift after the new year. Perhaps its an occasion for a little drink?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So when said ass lift is performed what will I need to bring? Other than the drinks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
ruester007 said:
So when said ass lift is performed what will I need to bring? Other than the drinks?
...just your bike and new rear turn signals.

...unless you want to remount the ugly stock ones (or run with no signals. >:D )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so the hunt is on for the best signals!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
i bought the cheap motrax ovals from cyclegear for 15 bucks a set. look like stock, but smaller. others will suggest a more bling type light. here are some examples.



from l -> r ... some custom LED jobbies, billet led, cheap motrax
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
sennaster said:
i bought the cheap motrax ovals from cyclegear for 15 bucks a set. look like stock, but smaller. others will suggest a more bling type light. here are some examples.



from l -> r ... some custom LED jobbies, billet led, cheap motrax
...or get the Clearalternative integrated LED brake/turnsignals board.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top