Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

721 - 739 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also the modified exhaust option looks stock ... which will be rather attractive to quite a few people.
True, it's nice to still have a little e1 and e3 emission standard stamped on the side of the cans even though it's now basically a straight through system, instead of a 'track use only' disclaimer somewhere on the packaging.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys,

Am new to the site, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Micah; I am from Lake Illawarra, NSW, approximately 20 minutes South of Wollongong.

Have knocked around motorcycles in one form or another for as long as I can remember, my partner and I have a bike each, we enjoy riding through the mountains or travelling down the coast on a sunny weekend.

It will be good to network with likeminded enthusiasts and perhaps join in on a trip or two.

Regards,

Micah
Hi Micah
weather dependant there will be a group of us leaving Sydney around 9 am on Sunday 13th December through the Royal National Park meeting at Bald Hill shortly there after for a group ride down through Wollongong and onto Mac Pass and Kangaroo valley for lunch if your interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Introduction

Hey guys,
New to the forums and recently picked up my first bike, a Monster 620ie (on my learner's atm)

Dad is a rider and ever since a kid I've wanted to ride, glad to have my own set of wheels now :devil

Very happy with the bike, nice, torquey and a heap of fun.
Shame it's got the LAMS restrictor on it though, feels chained down lol

I'm a newbie to bikes so wanted to join this forum for some advice on maintenance and modding bikes, along with going out for a few rides and for being part of a such a great bike community.

I live in the inner west area of Sydney so if there any groups that go out for rides, and won't mind a new rider coming along I'd love to join!

Cheers,
Yash

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome Yash

No doubt if any rides get posted up here your welcome to come along.

620 are are great bike and heaps of bling out there to get it looking the way you want,and you should find the info and help on this forum ,to get the 620 sorted.

Cheers Rob.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys,
New to the forums and recently picked up my first bike, a Monster 620ie (on my learner's atm)

Dad is a rider and ever since a kid I've wanted to ride, glad to have my own set of wheels now :devil

Very happy with the bike, nice, torquey and a heap of fun.
Shame it's got the LAMS restrictor on it though, feels chained down lol

I'm a newbie to bikes so wanted to join this forum for some advice on maintenance and modding bikes, along with going out for a few rides and for being part of a such a great bike community.

I live in the inner west area of Sydney so if there any groups that go out for rides, and won't mind a new rider coming along I'd love to join!

Cheers,
Yash
Hey Yash, welcome to the group, plenty of advice given around here. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wachya name: TT

Wachya ride: 2010 696 Red of course

Wachya do? Construction

Wachya think? Nice little bike after an ST4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wachya name: Aaron

Wachya ride: 2005 s2r, black with mivv gp slip-ons and a tail tidy.

Wachya do? rappel firefighter / engineering student

Wachya think? keen to meet some more passionate ducatista around eastern victoria. get out almost ever day the suns out and can't get enough of it. favourite rides, walhalla (almost once a week at the moment), licola and dargo. super keen for moto gp this weekend too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi folks,

Back to the forum. Have a history with it as I've owned 2 s2rs previously. I now have a 2015 821 plus. I don't see a dedicated forum for it though.

cheers

snooze

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi,

I'm Steve, live in Melbourne and have two Ducs, a S2R 1000 and a beautiful old 1982 600 Pantah.

Just picked up the Monster and keen to meet other Monster owners to talk bike stuff like the best after market exhaust systems, slip - ons or full exhaust!

Cheers,

Steve.

Welcome Steve!
Can I put my two cents on a partial or full Termignoni Kit. The Italian made Termi Exhaust makes a Ducati roar and is a Big $$Setup$$ with Ducati Performance ECU & Performance air filter.
Least, that's the way I went on a M1100 EVO of mine, I have been super satisfied.
Except, It's just too damn loud.
My neighbors hate it, my wife hates it, but me?
I f'in love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wachya name: Jim

Wachya ride: M600 '96 Dark

Where from: TASMANIA

Wachya do?: Ex-Surveyor

Wachya think? Not given much to it!

Looking to get back into riding after a twenty-two year hiatus

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Wachya name: John aka Bubbles

Wachya ride: 750 Monster

Wachya do? Monitor Arm Solutions

Wachya think? Not big on thinkers more action is usually required anyways. Want to see what I can do to mod the Monster make it unique and do as much as I can myself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
G'day everyone.

Name: Alex O

Where: Sydney (Darlighurst)

Ride: Monster 659

Do: Construction PM, lots of coffee, surfing, DJing, rollerblading, snowboading, enjoying a life down under

Think: due to my auto mechanical background wanna do everything on my bike by myself, so need some docs and a little bit of help from Ducati family to do it right

·
Registered
152 Posts
Gidday.

Name: Alan aka Salty

Where: Nimbin, Norther Rivers, NSW

Ride: Monster 1100 Evo ABS

Do: Retyred Penshunner, tinkerer, keyboarder, etc.

One who has returned to the Ducati fold after a forty year bike drought. Thinking Ducatis are the ducks guts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi then

My name is Duncan ;-) nice to meet you.

i'm from Costa Rica (no, no Puerto Rico, we don't even play baseball)

i have a Monster 620 Dark 2006 cutom (cafe racer)

and i want to know if any one here changed his instrument panel for a non Ducati generic instrument panel?
it is possible?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy all.
My name is Peter aka Fingers.
NSW Australia
Just bought a 2000 model M400
I am an older fart in my 50’s
Loving life and looking to finish working on it and getting it registered this week. ( exitment looms ) ��
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys!!
I am from Russia, I live in the South of the country.
I have two monsters, 796 and 1100 Diesel #942 .
Came for info, communication and I will share my knowledge!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Team,

New 659 owner in Melbourne/Geelong (always between the 2).
Metal fabricator by trade (many years ago)
Titanium Importer

Hoping to do all of the things for my 659 out of Titanium.

Absolutely enjoying the bike, riding in all conditions as much as I can.

Currently in the process of having my fairings painted.
Anyone have a custom coloured Monster? Please share pics!

OH! and I currently have a stoma bag, Wonder if anyone else here rides with one?

721 - 739 of 739 Posts